Vienna Baroque Orchestra at Prayner Konservatorium with Dinner
Prayner Konservatorium Wien, Vienna - Main
1M Happy Customers
Instant Official Ticket
Fast & Secure Booking
About the Event
With a program featuring works by Lehár, Mozart, Brahms, Tchaikovsky, Vivaldi and Donizetti, this classical music concert at Vienna's beloved Prayner Konservatorium is sure to set you to return for more.
Round off your evening with an exclusive dinner and savor the many tastes of popular national dishes in Austria's capital. The restaurant Café Landtmann (Universitätsring 4, 1010 Vienna) is situated within a short walking distance of the concert venue and will spoil you with the best of Austrian cuisine in Vienna.
Menu from April 2019
Beef soup with fried potatoes
Viennese veal schnitzel, breaded and baked golden brown,
with parsley potatoes, leaf salad and cranberries
Wiener Tafelspitz with the classic side dishes (root vegetables, cream spinach,
roasted potatoes, chive sauce and apple horseradish)
The dinner takes place at the restaurant 'Café Landtmann' (Universitätsring 4, 1010 Wien).
* Dinner starts at 6:15 pm at Café Landtmann
* Entrance to concert at 7:45 pm at Prayner Konservatorium
* Concert starts at 8:15 pm at Prayner Konservatorium
VIP price category guarantees a place in the first or the second row at the concert and includes a refreshment and a CD.
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus Non più andrai
- Vivaldi, Antonio The Four Seasons
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus The Magic Flute > 'Papageno - Papagena' from The Magic Flute
- Donizetti, Gaetano L'elisir d'amore > Una furtiva lagrima (L'Elisir d'Amore)
- Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich Waltz
- Brahms, Johannes Hungarian Dances
- Lehár, Franz Yours is my whole heart
- Program subject to change