Terms and Conditions
The following General Terms and Conditions govern the contractual relationship between you as a customer and Classictic GmbH (hereinafter referred to as 'Classictic' or 'we') for all services and information provided by Classictic. Orders for all tickets and other items offered through Classictic are subject exclusively to the following General Terms and Conditions.
Please note that this translation of the GTC is general and informative and provided for convenience only. Solely the German language version is intended to be legally binding.
I. Contract Parties and Contractual Relationships
(1) Unless expressly stated otherwise, Classictic is not itself the organizer of the events offered. These are carried out by the respective organizer, who is also the issuer of the tickets. Through the purchase of tickets, contractual relationships are established exclusively between the customer and the respective organizer or provider, and the general terms and conditions of the organizer or provider apply to this contract, if applicable. Classictic arranges these offers without exception as an agent on behalf of and in the name of and for the account of the respective organizers. Ticket prices may exceed the printed ticket prices if Classictic charges a service fee for its services. The prices listed on the website are total prices, which include all taxes and fees. The customer commissions Classictic with the processing of the ticket purchase.
(2) Notwithstanding the foregoing, Classictic is the sole contractual partner for the purchase of vouchers offered on the Classictic website. Clause I (1) applies accordingly to the use of the vouchers for the purchase of tickets.
II. Formation of Contract, Rescission Right of Classictic
1) The ticket offer on the Classictic website is subject to change and non-binding. The customer's order by clicking the button, which leads to the payment of the ticket offer, represents a binding contract offer. Classictic accepts this offer by explicit declaration of acceptance or by request for payment. The contract concluded in this manner is subject to the resolutory condition that (i) the event organizer confirms the availability of the ordered number of tickets in the desired category to Classictic (this normally occurs immediately after booking if a longer confirmation period is agreed upon with the event organizer in individual cases, the customer receives a corresponding notification by e-mail and is informed by Classictic immediately upon receipt or rejection of the confirmation by e-mail) and (ii) in the case of an agreement for advance payment, the ordered number of tickets in the desired category is still available upon receipt of payment.
(2) In the event that the means of payment selected by the customer does not have sufficient funds or the payment order cannot be executed for other reasons within the customer's sphere of influence, the customer will be informed of the failure of the payment immediately on our website and requested to specify an alternative means of payment. If no alternative means of payment is provided, or if such a means of payment also fails, Classictic may withdraw from the contract after setting a reasonable grace period. This also applies if the tickets ordered are no longer available due to the delay in payment caused by the customer. The payment method 'bank transfer' requires prepayment, i.e. the purchase price of the tickets must be credited to Classictic's account before Classictic delivers the ordered tickets to the customer. If payment is not received within the agreed payment period, Classictic can withdraw from the contract after setting a reasonable grace period. § 350 BGB (German Civil Code) does not apply.
(3) Since contractual relations regarding the event are exclusively between the customer and the event organizer, Classictic has no secondary contractual obligation to inform the customer, e.g., about cancellation or rescheduling of an event. Nevertheless, Classictic will attempt to inform the customer of any changes upon receipt of relevant information.
(4) Classictic is entitled to cancel a customer's ticket order for which an order confirmation or electronic tickets have already been sent (unilateral right of cancellation), if the customer violates specific conditions set by the event organizer or Classictic, which were pointed out during the pre-sale, or attempts to circumvent them (e.g. violation of limitation of ticket quantity per customer, violation of any resale prohibitions, attempted circumvention through registration and use of multiple user profiles, etc.). The declaration of cancellation/withdrawal can also be made impliedly by crediting the amounts paid. The aforementioned right of withdrawal is subject to §§ 346 ff. BGB shall apply to the exclusion of § 350 BGB.
(5) A purchase contract for the purchase of vouchers is concluded when the customer clicks on the button that leads to the payment of the voucher.
III. Payment Modalities and Pricing Components
(1) The product prices stated on the order form of Classictic's Internet presence and/or sales prices in the case of a purchase by telephone are always total prices. They include the statutory value added tax - no further costs are added to the stated price. The payment methods credit card (Visa or MasterCard/Eurocard) and PayPal are always possible other payment methods are offered country-specifically, depending on the customer's place of residence, and are displayed in each case during the order process. The total price of the order is due for payment immediately after conclusion of the contract and will be charged to the payment method specified by the customer. As long as Classictic is waiting for confirmation from the organizer as to whether the requested tickets are available, payments will only be authorized, but not completed. Notwithstanding this, if advance payment has been agreed upon, the total price must be transferred in full to the account designated by Classictic by the date communicated.
(2) All transactions are encrypted according to the latest SSL 128-bit standards. This protocol encrypts the order information and protects the reading of the entered data against third parties. While the system is working with SSL, the URL changes from http:// to https:// and the browser toolbar is replaced by the symbol of a key or padlock. On the payment statement of the customer's payment service provider, the transactions appear as CLASSICTIC.COM.
(3) All incoming orders are processed immediately. We recommend that all transaction data and the GTC be printed out and kept in an easily accessible place. Classictic does not store the text of the contract after it has been concluded.
(1) Immediately after Classictic has received the confirmation of availability from the event organizer (see item II 1 of these GTC) and payment has been received, the customer will automatically receive an e-mail confirmation with the Classictic e-ticket attached with their own reservation number (our Classictic-OrderID). We ask that the e-ticket (receipt) be printed out and presented together with identification (passport or driver's license) at the event entrance in order to attend the event. We recommend the customer to arrive there early. All details required for attending the event can be found on the e-ticket (receipt).
(2) The ticket handover is free of charge. It is not necessary to send tickets, as the entire booking process takes place electronically. Bookings made via the Internet, e-mail or telephone are binding.
(3) The customer is obliged to inform us by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours if he has not received any response from us after his booking. Classictic sells tickets based on partner availability and according to the 'first come, first served' principle within the associated seating category.
(4) Vouchers are sent by e-mail delivery is free of charge.
V. Right of Withdrawal
(1) Insofar as Classictic offers services from the area of leisure events and the contract provides for a specific date or time period (such as, in particular, tickets to concerts, operas and similar events), there shall be no right of revocation pursuant to Section 312g (1) BGB (see Section 312g (2) No. 9 BGB). Every order for tickets is therefore directly binding and obligates the customer to pay for the tickets ordered.
(2) In contrast, the right of revocation according to § 312g para. 1 BGB exists when ordering vouchers. The following applies here:
Instructions on Withdrawal
Right of withdrawal when ordering vouchers
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, received or has received the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us (Classictic GmbH, Pappelallee 1, 10437 Berlin, Tel.: +49 30 86 87 04 12 60, Fax: +49 30 86 87 04 12 69, E-Mail: email@example.com) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by mail, fax or e-mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached sample withdrawal form for this purpose, but it is not mandatory.
To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period. If the Gift Card has already been redeemed in part or in full, the customer shall pay compensation for the value of the Gift Card in the amount of the nominal value already redeemed in the event of revocation. The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. The e-mail address of Classictic GmbH is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Classictic GmbH is not willing or obliged to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.
Effects of withdrawal
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and no later than within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
You will only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing the quality, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
End of Withdrawal Instructions
Model Withdrawal Form (for Gift Card only)
If you wish to revoke the contract for the purchase of a voucher, please fill out this form and return it to:
Classictic GmbH, Pappelallee 1, 10437 Berlin, Fax: +49 30 86 87 04 12 69, E-Mail: email@example.com
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods/provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of consumer(s) (only in case of paper communication)
(*) Delete where not applicable
VI. Cancelled/Inadequate Events / Unavailable Tickets / Liability
(1) If tickets are not available or an event is cancelled by the organizer, the customer will either receive a refund of the ticket price within 30 days or a gift card with the same purchase value that can be redeemed at Classictic.com. The prerequisite for this is always that Classictic can cancel the purchase with the event organizer the terms and conditions of the event organizer apply.
(2) If an event is defective and Classictic is not responsible for this defect, claims against Classictic remain excluded.
(3) Classictic reserves the right to withdraw from the brokerage contract in the event of impossibility, especially in cases of force majeure. All contractual promises made by Classictic are subject to any factual or legal restrictions in connection with pandemics, epidemics or comparable events. Classictic is therefore entitled to cancel booked services in the event of legal or official prohibitions or restrictions (such as limitations on the number of participants). In the event of cancellation, Classictic shall inform the customer immediately after becoming aware of all factors justifying the impossibility and reimburse the customer for any services or partial services provided by the customer.
(4) The organizer is entitled to refuse participation in concerts or entry to the venue if the customer violates specific conditions set by the organizer or official bodies. This applies in particular if, within the framework of the official regulations or recommendations applicable on the day of the event, the right to participate in concerts or enter the venue is dependent on the presentation of appropriate proof (such as proof of vaccination, use of a specific app, etc.). If such proof is not provided, no refund of the ticket price will be made.
(5) Classictic shall be liable for damages resulting from a breach of warranty to an unlimited extent. In the event of a breach of material contractual obligations (so-called cardinal obligations) based only on simple negligence, Classictic's liability shall be limited to compensation for foreseeable, contract-typical damages. Any other liability of Classictic is excluded. In particular, Classictic shall not be liable for travel accommodations booked by the customer, nor for transportation or other related costs incurred by the customer in preparation for participation in the event.
VII. Customer Order Cancellations
Since all bookings are binding and the ticket purchase results exclusively from a purchase agreement between the customer and the responsible event organizer, the customer has no right to withdraw from his order, for whatever reason. If the customer is unable to attend the booked event (in time), he has no right to a refund of the purchase price. However, the customer should notify us as soon as possible if he cannot attend an event. We will then try from our side to cancel the order with the responsible event organizer. We will make every effort to obtain full or pro rata compensation or a credit in the form of a voucher for the customer.
VIII. Gift Card
(1) Classictic vouchers can be redeemed for all events listed on the Classictic.com website. The value of the vouchers cannot be paid out in cash. Also, no other vouchers can be purchased with the voucher.
Vouchers are redeemable according to their stated validity period, beginning with the date of issue noted on the voucher.
(2) If the value of the order exceeds the value of the voucher or its residual value, the customer must pay the difference by one of the accepted means of payment (Section III (1)) when ordering tickets.
(3) Classictic is not responsible for the loss or theft of vouchers.
IX. Information - Liability and Data Protection
(1) All information on this website has been carefully checked and is regularly updated. Classictic is not liable for the correctness and completeness of the information provided by the event organizers on Classictic's Internet pages. This applies in particular, but is not limited, to data and information about the time and place of the event, viewing conditions, program, cast, performance and quality of the event.
(2) The use of the contents of this website for commercial purposes as well as the reproduction, copying, downloading and distribution without our consent is not permitted.
(4) Classictic assumes no responsibility for third-party content (including bookable events or activities and related information), insofar as this is offered via Classictic's Internet presence, or for content linked to or from the Internet presence. If Classictic links to third-party websites, the use of such websites is at the user's own risk Classictic therefore recommends that the user read the guidelines of the respective websites and check their information on the processing of personal data.
(1) Classictic reserves the right to change terms and conditions at any time with effect for the future without giving reasons.
(2) Should individual terms or conditions become invalid, the validity of the contract shall remain unaffected.
(3) Only German law shall apply, to the exclusion of international private law and the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, unless in the case of international sales mandatory provisions of another legal system apply.
(4) The place of jurisdiction shall be the registered office of Classictic, unless another place of jurisdiction is mandatory by law.
10437 Berlin, Germany
Phone: +49 30 86 87 04 12 60
Legal Representative: Managing Director Mr. Eivind Jåsund