The Most Beautiful Opera Arias, Neapolitan Songs & Italian Classical Music at Palazzo Albertoni Spinola
Palazzo Albertoni Spinola, Rome - Opera da Camera di Roma Hall
Ticket sales ends Nov 14 2019, 18:30
1M Happy Customers
Instant Official Ticket
Fast & Secure Booking
About the Event
Celebrate the opera arias and the most famous melodies of classical music composed by the greatest Italian composers: Verdi, Rossini, Puccini, Bellini, Vivaldi, Leoncavallo and Mascagni. Moreover, you will be overjoyed by listening magic neapolitan songs.
The program is presented by Opera da Camera di Roma consisting of string quartet which accompany exceptional tenors (Adriano Gentili / Pierluigi Paulucci / Emmanuel Bussaglia) and soprano soloist (Sabrina Leoone / Emilia Diakopoulos / Aleksandra Buczek) in opera arias and neapolitan songs.
Palazzo Albertoni Spinola
Concerts take place in Opera da Camera di Roma Hall located in an architectural gem -
Palazzo Albertoni Spinola. An astonishing space of the Palace, being a masterpiece of Renaissance and its unique acoustic develops an unique concerts atmosphere. Limited number of seats in the concert hall makes our concerts intimate and very exclusive. Guests are just feet from the musicians, feeling like in a private concert.
While visiting the Palace, guests may take a chance and experience a sort of apparently inexplicable optical effect. Moving backwards from the main entrance door of the Palace, the front entrance of the Church of Santa Maria in Campitelli begins to 'move' from left to right until it coincides perfectly only when you reach the threshold of the door of the Palace Hall.
The Palazzo Albertoni Spinola is situated in the heart of the Eternal City, only 300 meters away from Piazza Venezia (Capitol) and Marcello Theater. A romantic walk around Capitol after the concert will be a perfect culmination of the musical evening.
Approximate duration (min.): 80
The ticket price includes glass of wine.
- Albinoni, Tomaso Giovanni Adagio
- Vivaldi, Antonio The Four Seasons > 'Spring' from The Four Seasons, op. 8, no. 1
- Puccini, Giacomo Turandot > 'Nessun dorma', from Turandot
- Leoncavallo, Ruggero Mattinata
- Mascagni, Pietro Cavalleria Rusticana > Cavalleria Rusticana, Intermezzo
- Verdi, Giuseppe La Traviata > 'Libiamo ne' lieti calici', from La Traviata
- Puccini, Giacomo Tosca > 'Vissi d'arte', from Tosca
- Verdi, Giuseppe La Traviata > “La Traviata” – quartet
- Puccini, Giacomo Tosca > 'E lucevan le stelle', from Tosca
- Verdi, Giuseppe “Rigoletto Quartet”
- Verdi, Giuseppe Rigoletto > 'La donna è mobile', from Rigoletto
- Puccini, Giacomo "O mio babbino caro"
- Vivaldi, Antonio The Four Seasons > 'Summer' from The Four Seasons, op. 8 no. 2
- Verdi, Giuseppe Nabucco > 'Va pensiero' (Chorus of the Hebrew Slaves) - Nabucco
- Neapolitan song “Torna a Surriento”
- Neapolitan song „O sole mio”