The Four Seasons & More at St. Salvator Church in the Clementinum
St. Salvator Church (Charles Bridge), Prague - Main Hall
Ticket sales ends Dec 15 2019, 15:00
1M Happy Customers
Instant Official Ticket
Fast & Secure Booking
- Brendan O, Indonesia, August 06 2019
- The concert was really wonderful! A world class performance by talented musicians and soloists. The beautiful St. Salvator baroque church with it's impressive pipe organ, was the perfect place to enjoy the varied and carefully balanced program. A evening to remember!
- CESAR A, Mexico, March 17 2019
- Excellent soprano. Wonderful musicians show more
About the Event
With a program featuring the great The Four Seasons, Xerxes and Air by Mozart, Schubert, Beethoven, Smetana, Händel, Bach, Vivaldi and Charpentier, this classical music concert at Prague's beloved St. Salvator Church Charles Bridge is sure to set you to return for more.
The concert takes places in the St Salvatore Church - the main church of the Clementinum, which is situated directly at the Charles bridge. This church is one of the most beautiful monuments of the gotic to early baroque architecture.
Approximate duration (min.): 65
- Vivaldi, Antonio The Four Seasons > "Spring", "Summer", from The Four Seasons
- Smetana, Bedrich Die Moldau from 'Mein Vaterland'
- Saint-Saëns, Camille Ave Maria by Camille
- Puccini, Giacomo La Bohème > Aria from La Boheme
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus Divertimento K. 136
- Händel, Georg Friedrich Xerxes > Ombra mai fu from Xerxes
- Charpentier, Marc-Antoine Te Deum
- Beethoven, Ludwig van Allegro, from Symphony no. 5 in C minor, op. 67
- Bach, Johann Sebastian Magnificat in D major, BWV 243
- Bach, Johann Sebastian Air
- Bach, Johann Sebastian Jesu, Joy of man's desiring