About the Event
In this highly‐anticipated concert, hear the mellifluous sounds of opera music by Verdi, Puccini, Rossini and Bellini at Rome's treasured and world‐renowned 'La grande Bellezza', Palazzo Pamphilj.
An exciting Opera concert, with arias and ensembles by Verdi, Puccini, Rossini, Bellini, awaits you on the rooftop “La Grande Bellezza” , the terrace recently opened to the public, and already known as the most beautiful in Rome.
The event includes a delicious aperitif: white or red wine or a non‐alcoholic drinks, a rich selection of Italian cheeses, cold meats, and sparkling wine for a final toast with the artists…
Don’t miss the chance of a unique and unforgettable experience in the eternal city!
Included in the event
* Exclusive entrance to the Rooftop 'La grande Bellezza' of Palazzo Pamphilj where scenes from the Oscar winning film were set
* Aperitif on the Rooftop (White or red wine, taste of Italian cheeses with honey and relish, selection of Italian salami)
* Open air Opera Concert on the Rooftop with a 360° wiew of Rome
* Introduction to the musical program in English
* Guided tour after the Concert to the Terrace Borromini located on the fourth floor of the Palace with a wonderful wiew of Navona square
* In Winter/Autumn The Terrace La Grande Bellezza will be heated by lamps and covered by a glass structure
Entry to the event is allowed from 30 minutes before the event starts. The aperitivo will be served at the beginning of the event, after the beginning no admission will be allowed and no refund is possible.
Please inform us in case of food allergies directly after ordering. We must receive this information no later than 2 days before the event.
- Giacomo Puccini – Selected works
- Vincenzo Bellini – Selected works
- Gioachino Rossini – Selected works
- Giuseppe Verdi – Selected works
5.0 of 5
A delightful and beautiful evening program, perfect in every way--the setting, the service, and, most importantly, the performances. Bellissimo!