Rome Concerts: Opera Greatest Hits and Aperitivo in Rome
Ponte Sant' Angelo Methodist Church, Rome - Main Hall
1M Happy Customers
Instant Official Ticket
Fast & Secure Booking
- Seppo K, Finland, May 11 2019
- The program consisted beatyful arias and piano piecies. Very enjoyable. The artists vere charming.
- Kimberleigh B, United Kingdom, May 11 2019
- An amazing evening with wonderfully talented people.
- Natalie C, Australia, May 03 2019
- Great show that provided a taste of Italian Opera. Highly recommended
- Lynn M, United Kingdom, March 23 2019
- Excellent performance, would have liked a venue with a little more atmosphere.
- Olga N, Israel, March 23 2019
- Beautiful performance! We enjoyed !
- irem E, Turkey, March 18 2019
- Karen S, USA, March 08 2019
- Bravo. Beautiful concert.
- Sami R, Spain, November 18 2018
- Wonderful, emotional, outstanding and we shall always cherish the memory. Amal & Sami RAIS
- Xin Z, United Kingdom, October 27 2018
- Couldn't be better! It's definitely beyond our expectations. Small venue, limited audiences, but top level performances. It's one of the best experiences in our roman trip!
- Nancy S, Italy, October 12 2018
- This was a highlight of being in Rome and that of course, says a lot. The pianist, tenor and soprano were excellent. I highly recommend this performance and I hope we can attend when we are here next year.
About the Event
Hear the most famous opera arias and duets as well as romantic piano classics in the Methodist Church at Ponte Sant'Angelo in Rome.
Internationally acclaimed musicians perform opera favorites like 'La donna è mobile' from Verdi's Rigoletto and 'Vissi d'arte' from Puccini's Tosca. Also on the program are beloved Neapolitan songs and piano classics like Chopin's 'Heroic' Polonaise.
After the concert, you have the opportunity to come together with the artists and enjoy some light snacks and sparkling wine.
Free entry for all children under 12 with valid ID.
-Internationally-acclaimed musicians will guide your experience of the music with commentary and anecdotes in English.
-Immediately after the impressive concert, you will have the opportunity to meet the artists drinking Prosecco in the pleasant setting of an aperitivo, a small reception to round off your evening in a quintessentially Italian way.
The Opera Greatest Hits concert suits everybody :
-People who are not familiar with Opera but want to approach it
-Kids and youngs. Thanks to a program which is fluent, catchy and various and for the English explainations and anecdotes.
-Connoisseurs and music lovers, thanks to the high quality of the performers.
-The concert is located just meters away from the Castel Sant'Angelo and the legendary St. Peter's Basilica,in a breathtaking scener.
-In the warm and intimate hall at Piazza di Ponte Sant'Angelo 68 you’ll be just feet from the musicians, feeling like in a privat concert.
-There is no dress code, and the venue is wheelchair-accessible. Doors open at 7:30 pm, and the concert commences at 8:00 pm, without intermissions.