The Liszt Academy, © Photo: Rudolf Klein
The Liszt Academy, Main Hall, © Photo: Judit Marjai
The Liszt Academy, Solti Hall, © Photo: Gyorgy Darabos
The Liszt Academy, © Photo: Gyorgy Darabos
Orchestra In The Centre at The Liszt Academy
Liszt Academy Concert Center, Budapest - Grand Hall
1M Happy Customers
Instant Official Ticket
Fast & Secure Booking
About the Event
In this highly-anticipated concert, hear the mellifluous sounds of classical music by Brahms, Mahler and Leidel at Budapest's treasured and world-renowned Liszt Academy Concert Center.
- Bach, Johann Sebastian Brandenburg Concerto No. 5 in D major, BWV 1050
- Beethoven, Ludwig van Piano Concerto No. 4 in G major, op. 58
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus Serenade No. 6 in D major, KV 239 'Serenata notturna'
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus Concerto for two Pianos and Orchestra no. 10 in E-flat major, KV 365
- Chamber Orchestra of Europe (Orchestra) The Chamber Orchestra of Europe was founded in 1981. It draws its membership of fifty musicians from fifteen countries; they perform together mainly in continental Europe where the orchestra has developed important links with the cities of Cologne, Frankfurt, Graz, London, Paris and Salzburg. From its inception the COE has appeared with the world’s leading conductors and has recorded over 200 works for which it has won many international awards.
- Várjon, Dénes (Piano)
- Simon, Izabella (Piano)