Opera Arias, Neapolitan Songs & Italian Classical Music at Palazzo Santa Chiara
Teatro Palazzo Santa Chiara, Rome - Teatro
Sales end: Jun 27 2019, 18:30
1M Happy Customers
Instant Official Ticket
Fast & Secure Booking
- SERGEY S, Россия, May 16 2019
- The performance was very pleasant, especially the repertoir, beautifull italan music was presented, starting from Vivaldi and ending with famous opera arias and Napolitan songs.
- robert g, USA, May 15 2019
- Shiela T, Ireland, May 13 2019
- Excellent recital, enjoyed it immensely .
- Kate S, Italy, May 04 2019
- We love classical music and haven’t experienced Opera and field this was a good introduction. And it was. We thoroughly enjoyed it all.
- Lanny K, USA, March 08 2019
- The tenor and soprano were both terrific. And the string quartet was fabulous. I would highly recommend this concert. Both content and performance were great. What since way to spend the evening after a long day of walking around Rome
About the Event
In this highly-anticipated concert, hear the mellifluous sounds of classical music by, Vivaldi, Albinoni, Verdi, Puccini, Mascagni and Leoncavallo at Rome's treasured and world-renowned Teatro Palazzo Santa Chiara.
During the repertoire, opera soloists and the string quartet will take audience to the sentimental and unforgettable journey through time into the world of Italian music. This is the only symphony concert in Rome that joins live music and multimedia show, so during the concert guests may admire projected visuals with pictures related to the presented music pieces.
Concerts take place in the magnificent theatre of PALAZZO SANTA CHIARA, situated inside an historical building in the center of Rome, only 100 metres walk from Pantheon. Before the concerts, guests will be allowed to admire the architectural jewel “CAPPELLA DEL TRANSITO” located inside Palazzo Santa Chiara.
Approximate duration (min.): 60
Albinoni, Tomaso Giovanni
The Four Seasons > 'Spring' from The Four Seasons, op. 8, no. 1
Turandot > 'Nessun dorma', from Turandot
Cavalleria Rusticana, Intermezzo
La Traviata > 'Libiamo ne' lieti calici', from La Traviata
“La Traviata” – quartet
Tosca > 'E lucevan le stelle', from Tosca
“La donna è mobile” from “Rigoletto”
"O mio babbino caro"
The Four Seasons > 'Summer' from The Four Seasons, op. 8 no. 2
Neapolitan song “Torna a Surriento”
Neapolitan song „O sole mio”
Opera da Camera di Roma (Ensemble)
Opera da Camera di Roma is an ensemble consisting of exceptional voices of Italian opera soloists accompa- nied by outstanding instrumental virtuosos.