About the Event
With a program featuring works by Tchaikovsky, Verdi, Puccini, Rossini, Mascagni, Ponchielli and Massenet, this opera concert at Rome's beloved Oratorio del Caravita is sure to set you to return for more.
A concert with soprano and tenor, string quartet and grand piano.
A potpourri of the works that made the Italian Grand Opera a reference point for music from all over the world. The timeless masterpieces from the century of Romanticism create an intense spectacle that everyone can enjoy. The emotions will permeate not only those who already love opera, but also those who want to discover it and approach it for the first time.
Soprano Clementina Regina and tenor Emil Alekperov will transport you to another time, where the passionate and tormented human soul surrenders to lyrical song, to the rhythm of a crescendo of notes and dramatic pauses of the most famous pieces of music from Verdi to Čajkovskji, skilfully interpreted by the string and piano ensemble Opera e Lirica.
Experience the magic of grand opera in the wonderful Caravita Church between the Fontana di Trevi and the Pantheon.
- Mascagni, Pietro – Interlude — Cavalleria Rusticana
- Verdi, Giuseppe – La Traviata – Sempre Libera — La Traviata; De’ miei bollenti spiriti — La Traviata
- Ponchielli, Amilcare – La danza delle ore — La Gioconda
- Puccini, Giacomo – Mi chiamano Mimì — La Bohème; Che gelida manina — La Bohème; O soave fanciulla — La Bohème
- Verdi, Giuseppe – La Traviata – Preludio — La Traviata; Parigi o cara — La Traviata
- Massenet, Jules – Meditation — Thais
- Puccini, Giacomo – Vissi d’arte Tosca Recondita Armonia Tosca
- Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich – Walts of the Flowers, The Nutcracker
- Puccini, Giacomo – Un bel dì vedremo, Madama Butterfly
- Verdi, Giuseppe – Rigoletto – “La donna è mobile” from “Rigoletto”
- Rossini, Gioachino – La Danza – Neapolitan Tarantella — Musical Soirèes
- Verdi, Giuseppe – La Traviata – Brindisi from La Traviata