About the Event
The fascinating music and the original sound of the XVII c. takes place in the Secret apartment of the Princess located in one of the most refined Palaces of Rome, the Doria Pamphilj Palace. The music will be played with the original instruments of the period,
The apartment is reserved only for our guests and the ticket includes also the guided tour of the Secret apartment of the Princess.
Enjoy an unforgettable New Year’s concert in Rome.
- Giulio Caccini – Selected works
- Francesco Corbetta – Selected Works
- Girolamo Frescobaldi – Selected works
- Claudio Monteverdi – Selected works
- Juan Arañés – Selected works
Cast / Production
Ensemble: soprano, traversa‐ percussions, lute‐baroque guitar