About the Event
Welcome the turn of the year with an exclusive concert in the magnificent Kursalon Wien.
The highlight of the evening includes fireworks and a glass of sparkling wine at midnight, which can be enjoyed from the beautiful Kursalon terrace overlooking Vienna's Stadtpark.
The ticket category VIP includes a reserved seat in the first or second row, a glass of sparkling wine before the first or after the second concert, a Johann Strauss CD and a concert program booklet.
We recommend that ladies dress full‐length evening attire, while gentlemen should wear formal wear, black tie or traditional gala attire.
Admission starts one hour before the event.
Includes a reserved seat, a Johann Strauss CD, aconcert program booklet and the cloakroom fee.
- Strauss, Josef – Champagner Galopp
- Strauss, Johann – Selected works
- Strauss, Johann – Eine Nacht in Venedig (excerpts)
- Strauss, Johann – Donauwaltzer
- Strauss, Johann (Son) – Excerpts from the Operetta Wiener Blut
- Strauss, Johann (Son) – Banditen Galopp
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus – The Marriage of Figaro – The Marriage of Figaro (excerpts)
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus – Selected works
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus – Rondo alla Turca K331