The Church of St. Adalbert (St. Wojciech), located on the Main Market Square in Krakow's Old Town, is one of the oldest stone churches in Poland.
Partially reconstructed in the Baroque style between 1611‐1618, the church's almost 1000‐year‐old history goes back to the beginning of the Polish Romanesque architecture of the early Middle Ages. Throughout the early history of Kraków the Church of St. Wojciech was a place of worship first visited by merchants travelling from across Europe. It was a place where citizens and nobility used to meet.
Church of St. Adalbert, Main Square , 31‐042 Krakow, Poland, Google Maps