Chiesa di San Vidal, Venice, Photo: Nino Barbieri/Wikimedia
Chiesa di San Vidal, Venice, Photo: Wolfgang Moderer/Wikimedia
Interpreti Veneziani: Violins in Venice
Chiesa di San Vidal, Venice - Main Hall
1M Happy Customers
Instant Official Ticket
Fast & Secure Booking
About the Event
The 'Violini a Venezia' concert series by the string orchestra, Interpreti Veneziani, offers classical music in splendid historic venues of Venice.
The halls of the 'Serenissima Republic' (The Serene Republic of Venice) offer an ideal atmosphere for the sounds of the ensemble's exquisite instruments, true works of art themselves, in settings charged with history and beauty.
Visit to the Museum of Music:
Classictic recommends a visit to the Museum of Music before the concert. Located in San Maurizio’s Church (only few minutes away from the concert venue), the museum offers a permanent exhibition of historic instruments.
Open daily 9.30 am to 7.30 pm. Free entrance.
Approximate duration (min.): 90
- Vivaldi, Antonio Concerto for violin, strings and harpsichord op. 9 n. 2 la Cetra
- Vivaldi, Antonio Concerto for Viola, Cello, Strings and Harpsichord in G minor, RV 531
- Vivaldi, Antonio Concerto for violin, strings and harpsichord op. 3 n. 12 Estro Armonico
- Kreisler, Fritz Concerto in stile Vivaldi for violin and strings
- Vivaldi, Antonio Concerto for cello, strings and harpsichord RV. 421
- Sarasate, Pablo Zingaresca for violin and strings op. 20