Interpreti Veneziani: The Four Seasons in Venice
Chiesa di San Vidal, Venice - Main Hall
Ticket sales ends Sep 22 2019, 20:00
1M Happy Customers
Instant Official Ticket
Fast & Secure Booking
- Bruno O, France, August 25 2019
- Extraordinaire, inoubliable
- Willem V, Netherlands, July 08 2019
- We enyoyed all musicians and most of all The cellist. Our chairs whoever were not comfortabele and were making noises during The concert.
- ECLACHE D, France, May 05 2019
- Très bonne organisation - Excellent spectacle.
- Eileen C, USA, May 03 2019
- Amazing performance
- Axelle M, Italie, May 03 2019
- Super acoustique, accueil chaleureux et efficace et superbe prestation !
- Michael R, United Kingdom, April 11 2019
- Truly amazing musicians highly recommend
- Marc L, France, March 31 2019
- The musicians where very professionnals
- Marianne D, Italien, February 28 2019
- Very Vivid Performance. On a high Level!
- Jonathan R, México, February 04 2019
- Nothing like a concert of Vivaldi in his native city. Davide the cellist is a rockstar. It's a must go in Venice.
- Jim G, United Kingdom, January 16 2019
- Simply wonderful evening!
- Christian R, France, January 10 2019
- Excellent les musiciens d interpreti veneziani sont au top l acoustique dans la chieza san vidal est aussi excellente. Nous etions places a peu pres au milieu et sur la droite. Vraiment une bonne soiree.
- Alessio F, Italia, January 08 2019
- Thomas K, Deutschland, January 03 2019
- Fantastische Vorstellung, insbesondere der letzte Virtuose mit seiner Interpretation von Carmen hat meine Erwartungen um das vielfache übertroffen. show more
About the Event
The Interpreti Veneziani offer classical music in splendid ancient venues in Venice.
The young string orchestra Interpreti Veneziani made their debut in 1987. The ensemble has since performed for more than 60.000 visitors anually from all around the world at their 'Violini a Venezia' concert series.
The orchestra has released numerous recordings and can be heard annually in concert tours in Japan, USA, Latin America and Canada on the most important concert stages of the world.
Visit to the Museum of Music:
The Museum of Music in San Maurizio’s Church (only few minutes away from the concert's venue) offers a permanent exposition of ancient instruments.
Approximate duration (min.): 90
We suggest you to visit the museum before the concert. Open every day from 9.30 am to 7.30 pm.
- Vivaldi, Antonio Selected Works for Violin and Harpsichord
- Tartini, Giuseppe Selected works
- Interpreti Veneziani (Orchestra) With youthful exuberance and Italian brio, the Interpreti Veneziani perform music by Vivaldi and other masters of the baroque: no musical ensemble captures the romance and mystery of Venice in a better way.
This string orchestra plays on prestigious original instruments and has received international acclaim from audience and critics alike for its incredibly beautiful and passionate performances.
Started more than 20 years ago, their concert season, consisting of more than 300 concerts, takes place in San Vidal Church, which was restored in the late 17th century and displays famous paintings of the Italian Renaissance and works of Vittore Carpaccio.
The brilliant programs, performed in harmony with the unforgettable atmosphere of the church and the city, create a unity between music and art: the quintessence of Venice!
More Events Around this Time
Interpreti Veneziani: Vivaldi in Venice
Sun, Sep 22 2019, 21:00Venice, Chiesa di San Vidal
Dinner & Classical Concert in Venice: Vivaldi’s Four Seasons
Tue, Sep 24 2019, 19:00Venice, Chiesa di San Vidal
Dinner & Classical Concert in Venice: Concert for Cello, Strings and Harpsichord
Wed, Sep 25 2019, 19:00Venice, Chiesa di San Vidal