Grand Show at Friedrichstadt Palast Berlin: VIVID, The Beauty of Things
Friedrichstadt-Palast, Berlin - Main Hall
Ticket sales ends Sep 17 2019, 18:30
1M Happy Customers
Instant Official Ticket
Fast & Secure Booking
- BEIKE Z, 中国, March 30 2019
- Pirkko S, Finland, March 10 2019
- For someone who has not seen Moulin Rouge, Cirque du Soleil or one Las Vegas show great opportunity of enjoy one in Berlin.
- Petra V, España, January 21 2019
- Klaus R, Germany, December 22 2018
- Great performance, a must see
- Aybars A, Turkey, December 18 2018
- Magical, wonderful, impressive, unbelievable
- John F, Canada, December 03 2018
- Amazing and captivating show! show more
About the Event
● Unique world class show experience
● Overwhelming atmosphere of Berlin's famous Friedrichstadtpalast
Experience the breathtaking show VIVID in Berlin´s famous Friedrichstadt-Palast - a hymn to life.
Embark on a fantastic journey with the android R'eye. The world of R'eye is dominated by external control, until suddenly a flicker of intuition changes everything and awakens inspiration. R'eye discovers the childlike wonder in herself, perceives the world in a new light and notices lots of beautiful things often overlooked by us. By experiencing the beauty around her, R'eye can unfold her true identity, while her perception dissolves in the colours of life. Join R'eye on her journey and bring the big questions: Who can I be and what is my true identity?
VIVID features more than 100 outstanding artists on the world's biggest theatre stage. Philip Treacy, who is claimed to be ‘’the world’s most famous milliner’’ by THE TIMES, has created a breathtaking design. Directed by Krista Monson, who has already produced shows for Cirque du Soleil, and Oliver Hoppmann as co-director, the touching story comes to life. Michael Cotton, who has set stages for world stars such as Michael Jackson and Phil Collins, is responsible for the stage.
Admire stunming, never seen costumes and sets. As a kaleidoscope of artistic perfection and outstanding physical performance, the show might bring you to tears. After all, your palace is Berlin's No. 1 theatre for unforgettable entertainment.