Ponte Sant'Angelo, Rome
Concerts in the Church of Ponte Sant'Angelo
About the EventClose
Experience wonderful music in the Methodist Church of Ponte Sant'Angelo, an inspiring venue, just on the opposite side of the river Tiber facing the amazing Castel Sant'Angelo, near the Vatican.
During the festivity days, you can enjoy at the end of the concert a glass of wine together with the musicians!
The performing musicians are all high level professionals who cooperate with important Institutions as the Accademia Nazionale di Santa Cecilia, the Teatro dell'Opera di Roma, the Teatro alla Scala of Milan, the Orchestra of the Teatro San Carlo of Naples and that play in prestigious national and international music festivals in Paris, London, Madrid, Berlin, New York and Prague.
All programs have a duration of 1 hour.
Customer ReviewsRead more
- Anil M., , October 28 2012
- The violonist was sick the program was different but still a very good concert.
- Svetlana K., Italy, April 26 2012
- It was wonderful
- Maarten B., Netherlands, February 22 2012
- A beautiful experience in a small church on a great location. Very professional musician, very good performance, very inspiring choice of music. A very good initiative to bring chamber music to the attention in an opera dominated country. Classictic made a good choice, and came in very handy when I made preparations for our trip to Rome.
- Kathleen D., United States, January 29 2012
- who would have thought that a clarinet and accordian would sound so awesome!
- Marinus H., Netherlands, January 07 2012
- Great, Very talented mucisi, pity they had small audiance
- Dominic W., United Kingdom, November 22 2011
- Instructions to go to the side door were incorrect. The front door, facing the bridge was the correct entrance.