Concert at the Eiffel Tower
Eiffel Tower, Paris - Salle Gustave Eiffel
1M Happy Customers
Instant Official Ticket
Fast & Secure Booking
- John l, United Kingdom, December 22 2019
- Wonderful concert. Superb young boys choir. Beautiful harp. Excellent programme of music.
- Kathleen C, USA, November 25 2019
- Truly the event of lifetime! Loved every single second of this concert. I could not have asked for more, except for more champagne!
- Angel Dario L, USA, November 24 2019
- Algis G, Australia, November 12 2019
- Incredible ambience and setting. Amazing talent and performance from all. Thoroughly enjoyed by all attended as noted by the enthusiastic reaction. Our highlight of our sojourn to Paris...divine music, the Eiffel Tower and sipping champagne....living our best life! Rosie and Gus (Melbourne, Australia)
- Nevien I, USA, November 11 2019
- The soprano was amazing and the whole ambiance was great.
- Carolyn A, USA, October 16 2019
- Amazing performance in a unique setting!
- RICHARD S, USA, October 05 2019
- Perfection. Your performances are ALWAYS magical. They rate among the top of our travel experiences. Thanks to the performers for sharing their talents with us in the most exquisite settings imaginable.
- Amanda A, Australia, September 21 2019
- Fantastic performance, topped off by venue!
- Stephen D, USA, May 09 2019
- Excellent concert in a unique location for a very memorable evening!
- , Germany, May 08 2019
- Excellent performance and atmosphère
- Margaret R, USA, April 11 2019
- Awesome performance!! Great experience. Highlight of my Paris trip.
- Mark S, USA, January 16 2019
- Flawless music, known scores, engaging musicians - excellent performance.
- Bruce S, USA, January 02 2019
- Fantastic. What a great surprise.
- David F, USA, January 02 2019
- Vatcharapon S, USA, January 02 2019
- Is was my very first concert and is was amazing. If anyone ever decide to come to Paris I highly recommend you all to come see orchestra.
- Matthew C, Malta, January 01 2019
- It was very good! Loved it :)
- Jayne M, Germany, January 01 2019
- Brilliant!!!!! Absolutely fantastic!!!!
- Joan C, USA, December 24 2018
- Lovely. Lead violinist was phenomenal!
- Connie L, USA, October 29 2018
- Very difficult to find where to enter Eiffel tower security, elevator, etc. Concert great...night view of Paris disappointing.
- Mohammad M, United Kingdom, October 23 2018
- Excellent performance; I'd highly recommend it show more
About the Event
This exciting performance offers the chance to hear some of the most popular works of classical music in Europe's most famous landmark: the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
Those who brought you the esteemed Sainte-Chapelle church concerts now present favorite classic masterpieces performed by the Orchestre Paris Classik and their excellent soloists.
You have priority and must pass the entrance of the 'Invités Salon Gustave Eiffel' ('Guests Gustave Eiffel Salon'), which is marked by two pink flags on the Allee der Refuzniks and the Allee Jean Paulhan.
For safety reasons, it is essential that you arrive at least one hour before the start of the concert.
- Once the security checkpoint has been passed, please proceed to the GUSTAVE EIFFEL kiosk located between the North and East pillars to collect your lift pass.
- Visitors must arrive 45 minutes before the performance at the 'Gustave Eiffel' sales desk (North Pillar) to retrieve an 'elevator pass'.
- The elevator to the first floor is included in the concert ticket.
- Vivaldi, Antonio The Four Seasons
- Vitali, Tomaso Antonio Chaconne
- Albinoni, Tomaso Giovanni Adagio
- Classik Ensemble (Ensemble)
- Braccini, David (Violin) Member of the Orchestre de Paris since 2008, violinist David Braccini is an active soloist and chamber musician. Since 2009, he has been Music Director and violin soloist of the Classik Ensemble.