About the Event
Enjoy a delightful classical concert featuring works by Vivaldi, Bizet, Ravel and many more in Liechtenstein Palace, one of Prague’s most famous cultural monuments.
The Liechtenstein Palace was built as the first large Baroque building in Prague in the 16th century and has very rich music traditions. This beautiful venue with amazing acoustics combined with professional performers creates a magic atmosphere and unforgettable music show.
The Liechtenstein Palace is situated in the centre of Prague, just below the Prague Castle, opposite St Nicholas Church in Lesser town.
- Jacques Offenbach – Orpheus in the Underworld Cancan
- Antonio Vivaldi – The Four Seasons – The Four Seasons selection
- Antonín Dvořák – Slavonic Dance
- Antonín Dvořák – Symphony No. 9 , 'From the New World' – Largo from Symphony No. 9, 'From the New World'
- Bedrich Smetana – The Moldau (Vltava)
- Claude Debussy – Clair de lune ( „Moonlight“ )
- Johann Strauss – Pizzicato Polka
- Franz Schubert – Ave maria
- Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky – Waltz of the Flowers from ballet The Nutcracker
- Maurice Ravel – Bolero
- Georges Bizet – Suite from Carmen
- Johannes Brahms – Hungarian Dance No. 5
5.0 of 5
Daniele T, Italy
Buona musica eseguita con maestria. Veramente bravi i musicisti.