About the Event
Enjoy a delightful classical concert featuring works by Vivaldi, Bizet, Ravel and many more in Liechtenstein Palace, one of Prague’s most famous cultural monuments.
The Liechtenstein Palace was built as the first large Baroque building in Prague in the 16th century and has very rich music traditions. This beautiful venue with amazing acoustics combined with professional performers creates a magic atmosphere and unforgettable music show.
The Liechtenstein Palace is situated in the centre of Prague, just below the Prague Castle, opposite St Nicholas Church in Lesser town.
- Antonio Vivaldi – The Four Seasons – The Four Seasons selection
- Georges Bizet – Carmen‐Suite
- Claude Debussy – Clair de lune ( „Moonlight“ )
- Maurice Ravel – Bolero
- Bedrich Smetana – The Moldau (Vltava)
- Johann Strauss – Pizzicato — Polka
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart – A Little Night Music
- Franz Schubert – Ave Maria
- Johann Sebastian Bach – Air
- Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky – Waltz of the Flowers from ballet The Nutcracker
- Antonín Dvořák – Largo from the New World Symphony
- Antonín Dvořák – Slavonic Dance
5.0 of 5
Daniele T, Italy
Buona musica eseguita con maestria. Veramente bravi i musicisti.