Chopin Point Warsaw Concert Hall
Chopin Point Warsaw
Chopin Piano Concerts in The Heart of Warsaw
Chopin Point, Warsaw - Main Hall
Ticket sales ends Oct 23 2019, 18:30
1M Happy Customers
Instant Official Ticket
Fast & Secure Booking
- Avraham C, Israel, September 06 2019
- Very nice.
- M T, United Kingdom, June 05 2019
- Excellent evening with a nice welcome drink. The pianist brought Handel to life!
- Fred G, Deutschland, May 04 2019
- Very nice and familiar atmosphere. Wonderful pianist. Chopin would be proud!
- Bente Vera A, Norway, December 03 2018
- An excellent concert.
- Irina K, Россия, December 02 2018
- Чудесное впечатление! Крошечный зальчик в самом центре Варшавы (поляки от этом месте ничего не знают, афиш нет!) на 30 слушателей и хороший рояль. Прекрасный пианист. Ощущение от музыки Шопена в этой "музыкальной гостиной" необыкновенное. Спасибо classictic! Без вас мы бы никогда не попали на такой чудесный концерт.
- Tatiana B, Poland, November 13 2018
- Very very professional performance. Thanks show more
About the Event
Enjoy a wonderful concert evening dedicated to Frédéric Chopin in a special setting. Young, up-and-coming Polish pianists play some of his greatest masterpieces.
Frederic Chopin is one of the most talented and famous Polish composers. He lived and created music during the Romantic period of the 19th century. Unfortunately, he died at a young age of tuberculosis, but that did not stop him from becoming the best known composer and pianist of the 19th century. His music has made and continues to make an incredible impact on the world.
Chopin’s piano music seems to speak to many people who listen to it. It might be feelings of anguish that everyone recognizes in his music, as it is a well-known fact that Chopin had a great longing and suffering when it came to Poland. Sadly, during the demise of the November Rising of 1831, Chopin relocated to Paris and spent the rest of his life there. During his exile his thoughts were consumed with nostalgia and patriotism. In his memories he always kept going back to his childhood music and experiences. Hence, so much of his musical creations are Mazurkas and Polonaises. He was also deeply inspired by the human voice and opera. He adored this genre and was capable of composing music inspired by the latest operas he had seen. That is how Chopin’s Nocturnes came to life.
It is hence an undeniable fact that Frederic Chopin loved his homeland and much of his music was inspired by it. The bond between the artist and home was so strong, that in 1949 Chopin’s heart was moved back to his homeland, Poland, and placed in the church of the Holy Cross in Warsaw.
Guests are welcomed with a traditional Polish drink.
- Chopin, Frederic Selected works for piano
- Borkowski, Kamil (Piano)