Carmen and Bolero in Liechtenstein Palace - below the Prague Castle
Lichtenstein Palace (Lichtentejnský), Prague - Main Hall
Experts since 2002
60.000+ yearly performances worldwide
More than 500 prestigious venues
Exclusive offers and pre-sales
Fast & Secure Booking
- James H, Canada, October 01 2019
- Excellently played light classics. A beautiful and acoustically wonderful hall is a great venue.
- LIXIN D, China, September 10 2019
- very good experience in Prague, moonlight was so beautiful, highly recommended!
- Wayne M, New Zealand, September 02 2019
- Excellent performance, very glad we attended. Great selection of classics, beautifully performed. Lovely classical venue with superb acoustics.
- JIN YOUNG N, South Korea, August 31 2019
- 콘서트 잘 감상했습니다. 현악기 5중주 듣는데 독특하게 재미있어서 다른분께도 추천 드리고 싶습니다. show more
About the Event
Enjoy a delightful classical concert featuring works by Vivaldi, Bizet, Ravel and many more in Liechtenstein Palace, one of Prague’s most famous cultural monuments.
The Liechtenstein Palace was built as the first large Baroque building in Prague in the 16th century and has very rich music traditions. This beautiful venue with amazing acoustics combined with professional performers creates a magic atmosphere and unforgettable music show.
Approximate duration (min.): 70
The Liechtenstein Palace is situated in the centre of Prague, just below the Prague Castle, opposite St Nicholas Church in Lesser town
- Vivaldi, Antonio The Four Seasons
- Bizet, Georges Carmen > Carmen Suite
- Debussy, Claude Clair de lune
- Ravel, Maurice Bolero
- Smetana, Bedrich Moldau (Vltava) - From My Country
- Strauss, Johann Pizzicato - Polka
- Saint-Saëns, Camille Ave Maria by Camille
- Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich The Nutcracker > The Nutcracker - Waltz of the flowers
- Dvořák, Antonín Symphony No. 9 , 'From the New World' > Largo from Symphony No. 9, 'From the New World'
- Dvořák, Antonín Slavonic Dance
- Bach, Johann Sebastian Air
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus A Little Night Music
- The Parnas (Ensemble)