The building was designed by A.P. Cutting of Worcester and constructed by Cutting and Bishop. The cornerstone was laid on October 3, 1891 and the church was dedicated on February 22, 1893. The structure is built of Southville red granite, with East Longmeadow sandstone trimming. The style is Richardsonian Romanesque; the tower is 110 feet. The interior is finished in excellent woodworking. At the front of the church is the vestry, which originally functioned as a chapel.
Harvard‐Epworth United Methodist Church, 1555 Massachusetts Avenue, 02138 Boston, USA, Google Maps