Eyal Ein Habar & Ariel Zuckermann
Israel Chamber Orchestra
Leonard Bernstein at 100 in Tel Aviv
Wednesday, January 24 2018, 19:00
Tel Aviv Museum of Art, Tel Aviv - Recanati Auditorium
About the EventClose
As part of the 100th birthday celebration of Leonard Bernstein, the Israel Chamber Orchestra, violinist Elina Gurevich, and flutist Eyal Ein-Habar come together under the baton of Ariel Zuckermann to perform famous works by Bach, Sibelius, Beethoven, and Bernstein himself.
- Bach, Johann Sebastian
- Brandenburg Concerto No. 4 in G major, BWV 1049
- Bernstein, Leonard
- Sibelius, Jean
- Valse triste (Sad Waltz), op. 44
- Beethoven, Ludwig van
- Symphony No. 1 in C major, op. 21
- Program is subject to change
- Israel Chamber Orchestra (Chamber Music)
- Founded by Gary Bertini in 1965, the Israel Chamber Orchestra has its home in Tel Aviv, where it performs a full concert season. With a repertoire ranging from early Baroque to contemporary music, the ICO tours frequently, appearing in prestigious concert halls and festivals around the world.
- Zuckermann, Ariel (Conductor)
- Ariel Zuckermann is among the most sought-after conductors of his generation. Born in Tel Aviv, Israel, he has worked with many of the world's most prestigious orchestras. In 2015, he was appointed Music Director of the Israel Chamber Orchestra.