Hear for yourself what James R. Oestreich of the New York Times described as “a marvel of true, pliant, rich tone and crisp and flexible rhythms” in the Gothic splendor of Saint Thomas Church.
As we enter the season of Passiontide, John Scott leads the Saint Thomas Choir and the period instrument orchestra, Concert Royal, in a performance of Bach’s dramatic setting of the Passion according to Saint Matthew.
The Saint Thomas Choir of Men and Boys
Rufus Müller, Evangelist
Douglas Williams , Christus
Sherezade Panthaki, soprano
Jay Carter, countertenor
Sumner Thompson, tenor
Tyler Duncan, bass
John Scott, conductor
A (Prime) and B (Preferred) seats are assigned in the center, front sides and first rows of the balcony. C (Standard) tickets are open seating (first come, first served) at the back, sides and rear and side balcony.
Order Tickets Online Today:
- Official Ticket Partner for yearly 20.000 performances offered online
- No re-sale of tickets, all tickets are approved by the organizers
- Easy and convenient booking process with Secure Payment
- Receive authorized e-Ticket with venue map and route description
- 100% Money Back immediately by event cancellations
- 24/7 Call Service Support, 365 days per year
Classictic. Quick. Uncomplicated. Secure.
"Classictic is the vital link between those needing to promote their concerts and festivals, and those who want an easy way to discover and book tickets for classical concerts.", Classical Music Now, July 2010
'It’s refreshing to see a team of genuine music enthusiasts attempting to offer a service that is at once international in scope but also approachable and tailored to each customer’s needs.', Muso Magazine, July 2010
© 2002-2014 by CLASSICTIC.com