About the Event
Journey back to the 18th century with the “Opera in Roma” Baroque Orchestra at this concert of Baroque music.
The “Opera in Roma” Baroque Orchestra and accomplished soloists perform in Church of Saint Paul Within the Walls in Rome. The program features Antonio Vivaldi's well‐loved concerto for solo violin, 'The Four Seasons', and Bach cantatas for solo voice.
6.30 pm: Dinner at 'Ristorante Cotto'
8.30 pm: Beginning of concert
6:30 pm (before the concert): Dinner at 'Cotto' Restaurant (Via Torino 124)
8:30 pm Concert
Typical Roman Menu:
* Starter: Fresh tomato bruschetta flavored with basil
* First course of typical Roman pasta: Cacio e Pepe or Tomatoes and basil or Tomatoes and anchovies or Amatriciana
* Second course: 'Fresh catch of the day' or 'Caprese' or 'Chicken Supreme'
* Side dish: Roasted potatoes with rosemary or Salad
* Dessert: Homemade dessert of the day
Water is included.