Vivaldi & Mozart: Saint Germains des Prés
Eglise Saint-Germain-des-Prés, Paris - Main Hall
Experts since 2002
60.000+ yearly performances worldwide
More than 500 prestigious venues
Exclusive offers and pre-sales
Fast & Secure Booking
- Laura G, USA, December 16 2019
- Super! Great, classic church with fabulous musical program - who doesn't love Vivaldi? Highly recommend!
- Sharon C, USA, October 13 2019
- Excellent! show more
About the Event
Travel back in time with Orchestre Hélios as they perform the classical music treasure A Little Night Music among other works by Mozart and Vivaldi in Paris's stunning Eglise Saint-Germain-des-Prés.
- Vivaldi, Antonio The Four Seasons
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus A Little Night Music
- Orchestra Hélios (Orchestra) Youth, ambition, eclecticism: the Helios orchestra's mission is to integrate young musicians into the world of work through orchestral practice.
As an associative orchestra, created by the will of its artistic director Paul Savalle, it allows young graduates, or those in the process of graduation, to perfect their skills with orchestra musicians and experienced conductors, under optimal working conditions.
Founded in 2014, the Hélios orchestra has gradually established itself in the French orchestral landscape. It offers a wide range of programmes, from baroque to contemporary music. Its repertoire is both symphonic and choral, thanks to the involvement of the local choirs. The orchestra attaches great importance to this network: the association of the orchestra and the departmental and regional choirs is essential in its artistic approach. The collaboration of different conductors is also an essential part of the project, which allows musicians to approach a rich and varied repertoire and broaden their range of performances.
- Rouxel, Glen (Conductor)