About the Event
Travel back in time with Ensemble Royale de Paris and Iris Scialom as they perform the classical music by Mozart, Schubert, Händel, Bach, Vivaldi, Pachelbel and Saint‐Saëns in Paris's stunning Eglise Saint‐Julien‐le‐Pauvre.
The young Romanian soprano Andreea Carmen Marin, who has already received numerous national and international awards, and the celebrated violinist Anna Nefedova will join Ensemble Royale as soloists for this concert series.
This church was built in the 13th century in the Romanesque style and is one of the oldest religious buildings in Paris.
The church is located in the heart of the city centre, just 300 metres from Notre‐Dame.
- Händel, Georg Friedrich – Music For Royal Fireworks — Réjouissance
- Händel, Georg Friedrich – Largo de Xerxes (avec soprano)
- Vivaldi, Antonio – Spring & Summer from The Four Seasons
- Bach, Johann Sebastian – Air
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus – Lacrimosa du Requiem (avec soprano)
- Pachelbel, Johann – Canon – Canon & Gigue
- Saint‐Saëns, Camille – The Swan
- Schubert, Franz – Ave Maria (avec soprano)
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus – Salzburger Symphonie KV 136
|Orchestra:||Ensemble Royale de Paris|
|Soprano:||Marin, Andreea Carmen|