About the Event
In the Figaro Hall, where Mozart himself performed in 1762, the 'Vienna Walzer Concerts' perform beloved compositions by Mozart, as well as waltzes, polkas, and operetta arias by Johann Strauss.
The Vienna Walzer Concerts orchestra, opera singers, and soloists of the Wiener Ballet invite you to a nostalgic voyage in time, beginning in the 18th century and extending to the merry parties of 'fin de siècle' Vienna.
Thrill to the waltz in inimitable Viennese style, as performed by professional dancers at this joyful event.
- Strauss, Johann – Die Fledermaus > Ouverture from the Operetta from Die Fledermaus
- Strauss, Johann – An der schönen blauen Donau
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus – A Little Night Music > A Little Night Music, KV 525
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus – Divertimento in D‐Dur — Allegro
- Strauss, Johann – Tritsch Tratsch Polka
- Strauss, Johann – Mein Herr Marquis
- Strauss, Johann – Careless — Polka fast Ballet
- Strauss, Johann – Radetzky March, op. 228
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus – The Marriage of Figaro > Susanna Aria from 'The Marriage of Figaro'
- Strauss, Johann – Donauwaltzer
- Strauss, Johann – Roses from the South
4.5 of 5
The music was good, singers were good but the dancers were pathetic
Excellent music voice wonderful musicians splendid atmosphere and educated audience. The cellist gets our extra applause
The musicians were wonderful. Especially the conductor/violinist and flutist. They played w such joy. The singers were not fabulous but fine. The female dancer was very good. The male was only OK. The stage was too small for the dancers. The venue was intimate. We would recommend it.
IT WAS GREAT. BUT IT WAS VERY HOT INSIDE , AND THE A.C DIDN'T WORK!