About the Event
Enjoy an exceptional Valentines concert in the Heart of London with a recital by renowned concert pianist Warren Mailley‐Smith in the beautiful candlelit setting of St James Church Piccadilly.
Serenade your loved one, with some of most romantic and passionate classical music ever written, including Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata and Debussy's Claire de Lune. The venue is centrally located with many bars and restaurants of surrounding to complete the perfect romantic evening.
Described as 'Stunning' by Classic FM and 'The embodiment of the modern Romantic Concert pianist’ by Musical Opinion, this outstanding pianist is a favourite with audiences and venues alike. Warren Mailley‐Smith has performed for the British Royal Family on many occasions and has given acclaimed solo recitals at Carnegie and Wigmore Halls.
- Beethoven, Ludwig van – Moonlight Sonata
- Chopin, Frederic – Ballade no. 1
- Rachmaninoff, Sergei Vasilievich – Prelude in G minor
- Rachmaninoff, Sergei Vasilievich – /Kreisler: Liebesfreud
- Sibelius, Jean – Romance
- Liszt, Franz – Liebestraume
- Satie, Erik – Gymnopodie
- Debussy, Claude – Clair de Lune
- Gershwin, George – The Man I Love
- Gershwin, George – Embraceable You