The Three Tenors: Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte Vecchio
The Three Tenors with Ballet: Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte Vecchio
Auditorium di Santo Stefano al Ponte Vecchio, Florence - Main Hall
Experts since 2002
60.000+ yearly performances worldwide
More than 500 prestigious venues
Exclusive offers and pre-sales
Fast & Secure Booking
- JOHN B, United Kingdom, October 07 2019
- Fantastic concert recommend it to everyone, would do it again
- Jean-Marc S, Canada, August 30 2019
- I am enjoying the event very much!
- Clare J, United Kingdom, July 30 2019
- First time watching opera and really enjoyed the whole experience. Very warm in the venue so fans are needed. Hasn’t got many songs I knew so it’s more for those who listen/know their opera. Still enjoyed it.
- Helen O, Australia, July 10 2019
- Excellent performance. Amazing voices and musicians. Very hot inside theatre. Take a fan!!
- Catarina M, New Zealand, July 09 2019
- It would certainly be more enjoyable if it was not extremely hot there.
- Paul C, Canada, April 06 2019
- Very enjoyably
- Carole R, United Kingdom, March 17 2019
- Fabulous evening in a magical setting. Three tenors were superb and very entertaining. Musicians and ballet also too quality and complemented the evening. Thank you.
- Gillian D, United Kingdom, January 20 2019
- Outstanding performance with brilliant song, ballet, piano and mandolin, in a lovely setting. A brilliant evening not to be missed.
- Ines R, Portugal, November 03 2018
- Byron J, Italy, October 31 2018
- The Three Tenors put on a really good show in a beautiful intimate setting, which was very good value for money. I would recommend people go see it.
- Lesley S, Australia, October 20 2018
- Husband & I has travelled from Australia - absolutely brilliant evening.
- Elisete T, Brazil, October 19 2018
- The tree tenores are só fantástico
- Stephen H, Italy, October 12 2018
- Fabulous! Fun! So grateful for this fantastic experience!
- Martin C, Italy, October 12 2018
- What a fantastic event. We could have listened to the three tenors all night long. The piano and string accompaniment were excellent too. Great atmosphere and well recommended.
- Deanna W, Italy, October 12 2018
- It was an enjoyable evening; Incredible acoustics from our spot in Row 5; Charming entertainers. Beautiful voices, entertaining choice of music, a great exposure to traditional Italian music - both classical and popular selections. The venue was perfect for the music in the beautiful San Stefano Church. show more
About the Event
Add a taste of Italian lyricism to your stay in Florence: The Three Tenors offer a performance featuring opera arias and famous traditional Neapolitan songs in the heart of Tuscany's beautiful capital. The event will be embellished by four fantastic dancers.
In the Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte Vecchio, the soloists are accompanied by a chamber ensemble of mandolin, double bass, and piano. Famous arias from 'La Traviata', 'Rigoletto', and 'Tosca' share the program with Neopolitan favorites like 'O sole mio', 'Funiculì Funiculà', and 'Torna a Surriento'.
Approximate duration (min.): 90
Cast / Production
Tenors: Mattia Nebbiai, Claudio Sassetti, Leonardo Sgroi
Mandolin: Andrea Benucci / Marta Marini
Double Bass: Antonio Lipari
Grand piano: Jin Heui Kang/Pietro Mariani
Direction: Antonio Lipari