The Three Tenors in Concert: Accademia d'Opera Italiana
All Saints Church, Rome - Main Hall
1M Happy Customers
Instant Official Ticket
Fast & Secure Booking
- Aileen S, USA, July 09 2019
- This was an amazing performance! We were thrilled to have the opportunity to see it. Thank you!
- Hazel S, United Kingdom, May 30 2019
- Wonderful, simply wonderful!
- Graham R, United Kingdom, May 16 2019
- We had a wonderful evening!
- Jane M, United Kingdom, February 28 2019
- A most enjoyable performance. A lovely evening. It was a shame that the audience wasn’t bigger for the occasion.
- Gardar T, Iceland, January 06 2019
- Anthea D, Australia, December 29 2018
- Fantastic. No chat/ boring commentary/ interludes/ breaks etc just action, fast moving and great music. Very entertaining
- Audrone M, USA, December 28 2018
- Great performance! show more
About the Event
Enjoy a charming performance of great music, when three Italian belcanto singers demonstrate their vocal expertise in the splendid atmosphere of the All Saints Church in Rome. The tenors challenge one another in a competition for the best interpretation of Italian masterworks of opera and song.
Soloists of the Filarmonica d'Opera di Roma accompany the singers in this festive concert.
For reduced categories, it is mandatory to show a valid ID document at the box office.
Approximate duration (min.): 60
- Bizet, Georges Carmen > Entr’acte from Carmen
- Cardillo, Salvatore Core 'ngrato
- Di Capua, Eduardo O sole mio
- Leoncavallo, Ruggero Mattinata
- Donizetti, Gaetano L'elisir d'amore (The Elixir of Love) > da/from 'L’Elisir d’Amore': Una furtiva lacrima”
- Mascagni, Pietro Cavalleria Rusticana > Cavalleria Rusticana, Intermezzo
- Puccini, Giacomo Tosca > 'E lucevan le stelle', from Tosca
- Lara, Agustín Granada
- Verdi, Giuseppe Rigoletto > 'La donna è mobile', from Rigoletto
- de Curtis, Ernesto Torna a Surriento
- Verdi, Giuseppe La Traviata > Brindisi from La Traviata
- Puccini, Giacomo Turandot > 'Nessun dorma', from Turandot
- Denza, Luigi Funiculì Funiculà