The Three Tenors: Opera Arias, Naples & Songs
The Three Tenors: Opera Arias, Naples & Songs
Chiesa di S. Paolo entro le Mura, Rome - Sala 1
1M Happy Customers
Instant Official Ticket
Fast & Secure Booking
- tammy a, Israel, December 23 2019
- jason b, United Kingdom, November 30 2019
- Fantastic. Great start to our weekend in rome.
- Jason F, USA, November 29 2019
- Great night of entertainment in a great venue !
- Monica D, Malta, November 08 2019
- vered o, Israel, October 14 2019
- !מופע מושלם, חובה לראות, נהנינו מכל רגע
- 5a2f24a6348b7 5, Albania, September 30 2019
- Enjoyed the performance and selection of music etc. However, the overall experience could be much better if performers used microphones attached to lapels. Also, extremely hot with no air-conditioning. On a positive note the tenors did a good job of engaging the audience in Part two of the performance
- Pauline M, United Kingdom, September 21 2019
- A wonderful evening: really enjoyed the mix of musical choices, including the instrumental pieces. Lovely rapport between the performers. And the audience! The “Tenors” were great. In addition the head violinist played wonderful music along with the other members of the quintet.
- Calvin N, USA, August 20 2019
- These guys are awesome ! Voices are impeccable, music selection fantastic ! And, the location added to the evening ! Would highly recommend this experience.
- Joseph R, USA, May 11 2019
- Very wonderful listening to these talented Italian musicians, playing and singing Italian masterpieces in this gorgeous venue of St. Paul's Within the Walls. Thank you!
- Christopher J, United Kingdom, May 11 2019
- A wonderful setting. A lovely mixture of opera and popular songs. Great humour shown between the performers. And the musicians were excellent. A wonderful climax to our week in Rome. Thank you
- Joseph R, USA, May 10 2019
- Joerg H, Germany, March 09 2019
- Gelungene Veranstaltung in einer anspruchsvollen Umgebung. Die Musik und die Stimmen waren toll .
- Merav S, Israel, March 02 2019
- Great show, we enjoyed very much!
- Gerhard v, South Africa, February 04 2019
- Wonderful really enjoyed it.
- Debbie J, United Kingdom, January 26 2019
- The performance was good, it was uncomfortably cold, so some heating would have been welcome. Also an announcement to ask people not to take photos would have been very good . They were very distracting, but also the girl telling them to stop was also distracting.
- Sven-Erik H, Spain, January 25 2019
- Lyn B, USA, January 07 2019
- We thoroughly enjoyed every minute of the performance.
- Jaume N, Spain, December 15 2018
- Bon repertori d'àries i música napolitana en un marc molt acollidor. Molt aconsellable.
- NIMROD m, Italy, December 07 2018
- Mafnificent ,amizing Thsnk you
- omeria l, United Kingdom, December 01 2018
- The singers and musicians were thoroughly entertaining and extremely talented. Highly recommend this event
- Mary K, Ireland, November 30 2018
- Excellent concert, wonderful tenors. A most memorable and enjoyable concert in an amazing venue. evening
- Christopher Z, United Kingdom, November 29 2018
- What a great evening, from the 4 musicians to the 3 tenors all fantastic.
- Dmitry Y, Israel, November 11 2018
- I was very fine
- Paula A, United Kingdom, October 31 2018
- We had a very memorable and enjoyable evening.
- Ozlem E, USA, October 26 2018
- We really enjoyed this performance. Musicians and tenors are excellent and enjoyed their approach to engage the audience. I will definitely be back for an encore visit!
- Ewelina G, Poland, October 18 2018
- erik A, Italy, October 12 2018
- Wery Nice performance. Really value for the money show more
About the Event
This festive performance in Rome features famous Italian opera arias from 'Tosca', 'La Traviata', and 'L'Elisir d’amore', as well as the most popular Neapolitan songs, like “O'sole mio” and “Torna a Surriento”.
Three tenor soloists will be accompanied by a string quartet and grand piano.
During intermission, before listening to Neapolitan songs, you'll have the opportunity to taste the typical limoncello, a lemon liqueur produced in Sorrento.
- Exclusive: Unnumbered seats in the first row. No waiting in line.
- VIP: Unnumbered seats in the second or third row. No waiting in line.
- A: Unnumbered seats in the central rows.
- A Reduced: This category is reserved for students and children under 18. Unnumbered seats in the central rows.
- B: Unnumbered seats in the last rows.
Children under 7 and disabled persons can attend the concert for free.
Approximate duration (min.): 90
- Mascagni, Pietro Cavalleria Rusticana > Cavalleria Rusticana, Intermezzo
- Donizetti, Gaetano L'elisir d'amore (The Elixir of Love) > L'Elisir d'Amore: Una furtiva lagrima
- Puccini, Giacomo Tosca > 'E lucevan le stelle', from Tosca
- Verdi, Giuseppe La Traviata > Dei miei Bollenti spiriti from La Traviata
- Massenet, Jules Thais > Thais: Intermezzo
- Verdi, Giuseppe Rigoletto > Rigoletto: La donne è mobile
- Leoncavallo, Ruggero Pagliacci > Pagliacci: Recitar…vesti la giubba!
- Puccini, Giacomo Turandot > 'Nessun dorma', from Turandot
- Neapolitan Songs (medley)
- Cardillo, Salvatore Core 'ngrato
- Di Capua, Eduardo Maria Marì
- Falvo, Rodolfo Dicinincello vuie
- de Curtis, Ernesto Torna a Surriento
- Modugno, Domenico Nel blu dipinto di blu
- Bocelli, Andrea Con te partiro’
- Di Capua, Eduardo O sole mio
- Verdi, Giuseppe La Traviata > 'Libiamo ne' lieti calici', from La Traviata
- Alekperov, Emil (Tenor)
- Napoletani, Carlo (Tenor)
- Polizzy, Gian Carlo (Tenor)
More Events Around this Time
The Three Tenors in Rome Neapolitan mandolins Orchestra and ballet with Dinner
Wed, Jan 29 2020, 18:30Rome, Chiesa di S. Paolo entro le Mura
The Three Tenors in Rome Neapolitan mandolins Orchestra and ballet
Wed, Jan 29 2020, 20:30Rome, Chiesa di S. Paolo entro le Mura
I Virtuosi dell'opera di Roma: La Traviata in San Paolo Entro le Mura
Thu, Jan 30 2020, 20:30Rome, Chiesa di S. Paolo entro le Mura
The Three Tenors: Opera Arias, Naples & Songs with Dinner
Fri, Jan 31 2020, 18:30Rome, Chiesa di S. Paolo entro le Mura
Luminaria: Music by Candlelight
Sun, Feb 02 2020, 18:30Rome, Chiesa di S. Paolo entro le Mura