About the Event
With a program featuring the great Tosca, Rigoletto, La Traviata and Turandot by Boccherini, Vivaldi, Verdi, Marcello, Puccini, Rossini, Mascagni, Leoncavallo and de Curtis, this opera concert at Rome's beloved Teatro Palazzo Santa Chiara is sure to set you to return for more.
The concerts take place in the auditorium of Palazzo Santa Chiara, 17th century Palazzo, located in the heart of Rome (just 1 minute from the Pantheon). The auditorium has excellent acoustics. Inside the Foyer, spectators can visit the Chapel of the Transit of St. Catherine of Siena.
- Marcello, Benedetto – “Adagio” from Concert in C minor for Oboe and Strings
- Vivaldi, Antonio – The Four Seasons > Four seasons — Spring
- de Curtis, Ernesto – Torna a Surriento
- Boccherini, Luigi – Minuetto
- Leoncavallo, Ruggero – Mattinata
- Mascagni, Pietro – Cavalleria Rusticana > Cavalleria Rusticana, Intermezzo
- Puccini, Giacomo – Tosca > 'E lucevan le stelle', from Tosca
- Verdi, Giuseppe – Rigoletto > 'Bella figlia dell'amore', from Rigoletto
- Verdi, Giuseppe – La Traviata > 'Libiamo ne' lieti calici', from La Traviata
- Rossini, Gioachino – “Galop” from “Guglielmo Tell”
- Puccini, Giacomo – “Omio babbino caro” from“ Gianni Schicchi”
- Vivaldi, Antonio – Largo from Winter
- Puccini, Giacomo – Turandot > 'Nessun dorma', from Turandot
- Vivaldi, Antonio – The Four Seasons > “Summer” from 'The Four Seasons'
5.0 of 5
Mia L, USA
Thank You for a wonderful evening and event.
Malgorzata S, Poland
Very nice event!
Tony B, United Kingdom
Jed D, USA
Lovely venue; very friendly and helpful people who run it; and outstanding performers.
Teatro Palazzo Santa Chiara, Piazza di Santa Chiara, 14, Rome, Italy