I Solisti dell'Opera, Rome, Italy
The Four Seasons: Concerto Barocco Italiano Guarnieri
All Saints Church, Rome - Main Hall
Experts since 2002
60.000+ yearly performances worldwide
More than 500 prestigious venues
Exclusive offers and pre-sales
Fast & Secure Booking
- Metin K, Turkey, December 07 2019
- Steven K, United Kingdom, October 17 2019
- A truly beautiful performance
- Kelvin T, Singapore, May 05 2019
- mesmerizing experience
- PIERRE F, Belgium, March 06 2019
- Maria H, Israel, February 17 2019
- Great violinist. Excellent playing of the orchestra.
- Suzanne B, Canada, January 04 2019
- An exciting performance in a very intimate, beautiful setting. I heartily recommend it to anyone.
- Eric K, USA, November 18 2018
- What a wonderful concert!! Excellent musicianship, with kudos to the soloist and the sound was superb! show more
About the Event
Witness the evocative power of Vivaldi's "The Four Seasons", performed in Rome's All Saints' Church by the Concerto Barocco Italiano Guarnieri.
Vivaldi's series of violin concertos, "The Four Seasons", are among the most popular compositions of all time. Listeners enjoy the composer's interpretation of bird calls in "Spring", the swarms of wasps in "Summer", the claps of thunder in "Autumn", and shivering cold in "Winter".
For reduced categories, it is mandatory to show a valid ID document at the box office.
- Vivaldi, Antonio The Four Seasons > 'Autumn', from The Four Seasons, op. 8 no. 3
- Vivaldi, Antonio The Four Seasons > 'Spring' from The Four Seasons, op. 8, no. 1
- Vivaldi, Antonio The Four Seasons > 'Winter', from The Four Seasons, op. 8 no. 4
- Vivaldi, Antonio The Four Seasons > 'Summer' from The Four Seasons, op. 8 no. 2