The Best of Czech and world Music
The Best of Czech and World Music
St. Martin in the Wall Church, Prague - Main Hall
Experts since 2002
60.000+ yearly performances worldwide
More than 500 prestigious venues
Exclusive offers and pre-sales
Fast & Secure Booking
About the Event
Indulge in this concert with the Old Prague Music Ensemble in the The Best of Czech and World Music and enjoy masterpieces by Dvořák, Smetana, Vivaldi, Mozart and many others in Prague's magnificent church St. Martin in the Wall.
The beautifully preserved St. Martin in the Wall Church is located in the Old Town of Prague. It was built in the Romanesque style from 1178-1187 and was dedicated to St. Martin. During the 13th century the city walls were built, the church became a part of the Old Town and the south wall of the church backed onto the Old Town Wall, thus naming the church St. Martin in the Wall. Aside from Sunday worship, the church offers classical concerts and with its excellent acoustiscs and historic setting offers a unique experience for all audiences.
Approximate duration (min.): 70
- Smetana, Bedrich Vltava
- Dvořák, Antonín Humoresque, Largo, Slovanic Dance No. 8
- Pachelbel, Johann Canon > Canon in D
- Bizet, Georges Carmen > Intermezzo and Ouverture from Carmen
- Vivaldi, Antonio The Four Seasons > 'Spring', 'Winter', from The Four Seasons
- Bach, Johann Sebastian Air
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus Divertimento
- Albinoni, Tomaso Giovanni Adagio
- Brahms, Johannes Hungariens dances no 5., 6.