About the Event
Treat yourself to an intimate performance of one of Mozart's most entertaining works: Singers and orchestra perform 'The Marriage of Figaro' in the Anglican Church of Florence.
Figaro is marrying Susanna. Both are servants of the Count Almaviva, who has his eye on Susanna. The Countess is not at all amused by the escapades of her husband, and she traps the Count with the help of Susanna.
Each act will be explained in English.
- Gioachino Rossini – The Barber of Seville (Rossini) – Il Barbiere di Siviglia (selections)
- Giacomo Puccini – La Bohème – Arias and Duets from 'La Boheme'
- Georges Bizet – Carmen – Carmen (arias and duets)
- Giacomo Puccini – Madame Butterfly – Arias and duets from 'Madame Butterfly'
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart – The Marriage of Figaro – The Marriage of Figaro (excerpts)
- Giuseppe Verdi – Rigoletto – Rigoletto (selections)
- Giacomo Puccini – Tosca – Arias and Duets from 'Tosca'
- Giuseppe Verdi – La Traviata – Arias and Duets from 'La Traviata'
Cast / Production
Figaro — Max Medero
Susanna — Martina Barreca
Conte Almaviva — Ricardo Crampton
Contessa Almaviva — Veronica Senserini
Cherubino — Diana Turtoi
Piano — Jiney Kang
Costumi — Rachele Ceccotti