The Marriage of Figaro
Florence, St Mark's Anglican Church — Main Hall
About the Event
Treat yourself to an intimate performance of one of Mozart's most entertaining works: Singers and orchestra perform 'The Marriage of Figaro' in the Anglican Church of Florence.
Figaro is marrying Susanna. Both are servants of the Count Almaviva, who has his eye on Susanna. The Countess is not at all amused by the escapades of her husband, and she traps the Count with the help of Susanna.
Each act will be explained in English.
- Rossini, Gioachino – The Barber of Seville (Rossini) – Il Barbiere di Siviglia (selections)
- Puccini, Giacomo – La Bohème – Arias and Duets from 'La Boheme'
- Bizet, Georges – Carmen – Carmen (arias and duets)
- Puccini, Giacomo – Madame Butterfly – Arias and duets from 'Madame Butterfly'
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus – The Marriage of Figaro – The Marriage of Figaro (excerpts)
- Verdi, Giuseppe – Rigoletto – Rigoletto (selections)
- Puccini, Giacomo – Tosca – Arias and Duets from 'Tosca'
- Verdi, Giuseppe – La Traviata – Arias and Duets from 'La Traviata'
Cast / Production
Figaro — Max Medero
Susanna — Martina Barreca
Conte Almaviva — Ricardo Crampton
Contessa Almaviva — Veronica Senserini
Cherubino — Diana Turtoi
Piano — Jiney Kang
Costumi — Rachele Ceccotti
5.0 of 5
Gilluan P, United Kingdom
Excellent performance. Engaging throughout and loved the fact the audience was part of the show. Absolutely outstanding. Would suggest that everyone goes to see this company whilst in Florence.
Javier L, Canada
I enjoyed Carmen so much the first night that I went again to enjoy Figaro, and wow was that an amazing evening! This cast is powerful and you can feel the chemistry between them.
Christian M, USA
This was a great experience for kids, close up and the performers were world class and filled with joy of their art.
Jochen T, Italien
Ein richtiger Geheimtipp Oper hautnah??
St Mark's Anglican Church, Via Maggio 18, Florence, Italy — Google Maps