Teatro di Marcello
About the EventClose
Enjoy the fascinating atmosphere of Rome at night with an open-air concert at Chiostro Campitelli, near the ancient ruins of the Temple of Jupiter Stator in the Archaeological Area of the Theatre of Marcellus.
This concert series that offers performances every evening during the Roman summer. The concerts are part of the official cultural program of the annual 'Estate Romana’. The program varies from classical to folk, rock and pop music.
A guided tour in the capital’s most ancient area is included in the price of the ticket. Visit the Theater of Marcellus, Portico of Octavia and Temples of Apollo Sosiano, of Bellona, of Juno, of Janus and the Bocca della Veritá (Mouth of the Truth). Tour begins at 8pm.
Please contact the customer center concerning details about the program.
In case of rain the concert will take place inside the beautiful Baroque venue, part of the same site, the prestigious seventeenth-century’s Basilica of Saint Maria in Campitelli.
Approximate duration (min.): 60
Customer ReviewsRead more
- John A., United States, October 04 2012
- Well organized and staffed by friendly, competent staff
- Joseph C., United States, August 15 2012
- Wonderful time in a very special setting, with a world class pianist. Thank you for making our attendance of the event so special, right down to the reserved seats with our name on them. It's only day one for us, but you helped make it a memorable one!
- Salvatore S., Australia, July 25 2012
- Wonderful performance. Fantastic experience.
- alan h., United Kingdom, October 04 2011
- A magical evening in an evocative place.
- Karin H., South Africa, October 03 2011
- The event was well organised in a wonderful location; musical performance was enjoyable most of the time.
- Andrena B., Canada, September 20 2011
- Music was great. Location was also great.