About the Event
Two wonderful soloists will sing Italian love duets at the beautiful St.Mark's Anglican Church in Florence!
The program includes duets from Italian operas including La Traviata, La Boheme, and Madame Butterfly, as well as Neapolitan love songs.
- Rossini, Gioachino – The Barber of Seville (Rossini) – Il Barbiere di Siviglia (selections)
- Puccini, Giacomo – La Bohème – Arias and Duets from 'La Boheme'
- Bizet, Georges – Carmen – Carmen (arias and duets)
- Puccini, Giacomo – Madame Butterfly – Arias and duets from 'Madame Butterfly'
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus – The Marriage of Figaro – The Marriage of Figaro (excerpts)
- Verdi, Giuseppe – Rigoletto – Rigoletto (selections)
- Puccini, Giacomo – Tosca – Arias and Duets from 'Tosca'
- Verdi, Giuseppe – La Traviata – Arias and Duets from 'La Traviata'
4.8 of 5
Fiorella Katarina M, Sweden
Very successful opera evening with 2 wonderful opera singers and a nice pianist. The program consisted of fantastic opera beads. Recommended — Fiorella Måneros Sweden
Irina B, Россия
Получила невероятное удовольствие от посещения концерта. Особенно впечатлена голосом Franco Rossi. Всем рекомендую данное мероприятие
Beverley M, Australia
The concert was superb! All performers engaged with the audience and gave so much more than expected. And venue was air conditioned! A MUST VISIT!
Ari H, Finland
Very nice church concert for small audience. The presenter was humorous. The atmosphere was warm.
DALMACIO A, France
Expérience très agréable, dans un cadre favorisant la proximité avec les artistes. 😊
Claire A, USA
Delightful! Fantastic performance in an intimate and beautiful setting. Highly recommend!
Ian E, United Kingdom
I really enjoyed the performance and the interaction between the musicians.
Brendan K, Australia
Fantastic and highly recommended for the whole family.
Chengzhou x, 中国
Excellent singing and piano playing; the church is elegant
Klaus G, United Kingdom
Two absolutely amazing, spellbinding singers, accompanied by a fantastic pianist, it was an enchanted evening!
Ada L, France
Une soirée fabuleuse. Pour mon premier opera dans une petite église, singulière et charmante, j'ai été très ravie ! Un moment convivial et agréable
Yayuan S, 中国