Klementinum, Old Prague
Klementinum Mirror Chapel, Old Prague
Smetana, Dvořák and Vivaldi in Old Prague
Klementinum, Prague - Mirror Chapel
1M Happy Customers
Instant Official Ticket
Fast & Secure Booking
- Kay F, USA, September 13 2019
- We really enjoyed the concert and the venue. The playing was professional and acoustics were good.
- Laura M, Canada, June 01 2019
- Great evening of music. Not to long and great building. show more
About the Event
Enjoy classical masterworks with the chamber ensemble of the Dvořák Symphony Orchestra and beautiful music by Smetana, Bizet, Dvořák and Vivaldi at the magnificent Clementinum in Prague.
The Dvořák Symphony Orchestra consists of musicians from Prague's leading ensembles.
Near the famous Charles Bridge, the highly ornamented Mirror Chapel of Prague’s Klementinum is a popular location for classical and jazz concerts by Czech and international artists. The Klementinum was built as a Jesuit college between 1653 and 1726, and attractions of the large building complex includes a historic library, an astronomy tower, and the Mirror Chapel.
Approximate duration (min.): 65
- Pachelbel, Johann Canon > Canon in D
- Händel, Georg Friedrich Rinaldo > Lascia Ch ́io Pianga (Rinaldo, HWV 7)
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus Alleluja from Exsultate Jubilate
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus The Magic Flute > The Magic Flute: Aria of the Queen of the Night
- Dvořák, Antonín Symphony No. 9 , 'From the New World' > Largo from Symphony No. 9, 'From the New World'
- Dvořák, Antonín Slovanic dance No. 8
- Vivaldi, Antonio The Four Seasons
- Smetana, Bedrich My Country "The Moldau"
- Dvorak Symphony Orchestra (Orchestra) The Dvořák Symphony Orchestra was formed in the 60s of the last century on the initiative of the top musicians. Currently the orchestra members are leading players of renowned orchestras in Prague such as the Czech Philharmonic Orchestra, FOK, SOČR, PKO, PKF, The National Theatre and others.