The K+K Restaurants am Waagplatz are full of history. Located right in the center of the city next to the famous cathedral, the landmarked building is one of the oldest sites in Salzburg. Mentioned first in the year 1181, the walls witnessed many people come and go. One of the dynasties who owned the building were the Freysauffs – the family, who shaped the character of the house for over a decade and served the archbishop as personal chefs. Today, the building is still referred to as "Freysauff‐Faktorgebäude".
K+K Restaurants am Waagplatz Salzburg, Waagplatz 2, 5020 Salzburg, Austria, Google Maps