About the Event
Step into a truly enchanting atmosphere at the Saint‐Julien‐le‐Pauvre church, where time seems to stand still. Immerse yourself in the spellbinding melodies that resonate from the piano, captivating and moving all who are fortunate enough to bear witness.
This historical gem, situated in the heart of the vibrant Latin Quarter and facing the illustrious Notre Dame, holds the distinction of being one of Paris' oldest landmarks. Embark on a journey through centuries of rich history while being enraptured by the brilliance and emotion that emanates from the piano's delicate touch.
- Frederic Chopin – Selected Waltzes and Nocturnes
- Ludwig van Beethoven – sonate Pathétique (rondo)
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart – Fantasia in D minor, K. 397
- Johann Sebastian Bach – Adagio (d’après Marcello)
- Christoph Willibald Gluck – Mélodie d’Orphée
- Franz Schubert – Impromptus op.90 n° 2, op.90 n°4
- Emmanuel Chabrier – Scherzo‐valse
4.0 of 5
ria f, België
Spijtig dat er geen introductie en programma waren