About the Event
Immerse yourself in a truly enchanting setting at the Saint‐Julien‐le‐Pauvre church, where time seems to stand still. Here, amidst the magical ambiance, be captivated by the soul‐stirring melodies emanating from the piano keys. Renowned for its historical significance, this ancient Parisian monument stands proudly in the prestigious Latin Quarter, just opposite the iconic Notre Dame cathedral.
The Church is heated.
- Johann Sebastian Bach – Prélude et fugue
- Sergei Vasilievich Rachmaninoff – Préludes
- Johannes Brahms – Intermezzi op.117
- Maurice Ravel – Jeux d'eau
- Frederic Chopin – Polonaise « Héroïque »
- Franz Liszt – Hungarian Rhapsody
5.0 of 5
Adaani F, USA
Brilliant pianist and wonderful choices
Wonderful the music played with passion
Peefect event. Ty
An excellent, stimulating and well performed recital in a venue with a lovely acoustic.