About the Event
Experience the eagerly awaited concert at Rome's iconic Oratorio del Gonfalone, where the enchanting melodies of classical music by Johann Sebastian Bach, Giuseppe Tartini, and Giuseppe Colombi will captivate your senses.
Get ready to be mesmerized by Valerio Losito's exceptional skills on a remarkable selection of instruments. These include the Viola d'Amore Ferdinand Gagliano, crafted in Naples in 1775 and generously provided by the Elsa Peretti Foundation. Additionally, Losito will grace the stage with the Viola d'Amore Alfred Coletti, an exquisite piece from Wien in 1919, with an impressive history as the former property of Ekman.
Don't miss this extraordinary opportunity to immerse yourself in the mellifluous world of classical music, performed by a master musician on prized instruments that have their own fascinating stories to tell.
- Giuseppe Colombi – Scordatura
- unknown composer – Partita in Re Maggiore per Viola d’Amore sola
- Giuseppe Tartini – Sonata Ba3 per Violino solo, Versione per Viola d’Amore sola di Valerio Losito
- Johann Sebastian Bach – Suite II BWV 1008 in re minore
- Johann Sebastian Bach – Six Suites à Violoncello Solo senza Basso, versione per Viola d’Amore sola di Elvira Muratore
- Giuseppe Colombi – Scordatura (Ciacona)