About the Event
Experience romance in the heart of Rome with an evening of arias and love duets, rounded off by an Italian dinner.
Music of the great Italian tradition will be performed in the Palazzo Doria Pamphilj.
Ensemble: Soprano, tenor, grand piano.
Included in the ticket price:
- Concert admission
- Musical presentation (in English language)
- Guided tour of the private apartments of the Princess
- Dinner overlooking the Navona Square inside the halls of restaurant 'Terrazza Borromini' Via S.Maria dell'Anima, 30
- Taxi shuttle service to the restaurant after the concert
6:30 pm Concert at Palazzo Doria Pamphilj
8:15 pm Dinner at 'Terrazza Borromini' (Via Santa Maria dell'Anima 30)
Taxi transportation to the restaurant is included in the price.
Fresh tomato and Buffalo mozzarella
Amatriciana Pasta with black pork, bacon from Calabria and pecorino cheese 24 D.O.P, tomato sauce or
Cacio e pepe Pasta with Pecorino cheese D.O.P. with green, red and white pepper from Madagascar
Gricia Pasta with black pork, bacon from Calabria and pecorino cheese 24 D.O.P.
Carbonara Pasta with black pork, bacon from Calabria, eggs, black pepper from Madagascar and pecorino cheese 24 D.O.P.
Meatballs of the chef
Veal stuffed with seasonal vegetables.
Wine not included
Gluten free and Vegetarian menu on request
- Bellini, Vincenzo – La Sonnambula > Ah, non credea mirarti (La Sonnambula)
- Gambardella, Salvatore – O marenariello
- Leoncavallo, Ruggero – Mattinata
- Leoncavallo, Ruggero – Pagliacci > Vesti la giubba (I Pagliacci)
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus – Don Giovanni > 'Batti, Batti, bel Masetto' from Don Giovanni
- Puccini, Giacomo – 'Addio fiorito asil', from Madama Butterfly
- Puccini, Giacomo – 'O mio bambino caro', from Gianni Schicchi
- Puccini, Giacomo – Tosca > 'E lucevan le stelle', from Tosca
- Tosti, Francesco Paolo – A vucchella
- Verdi, Giuseppe – Il Trovatore > Ah si, ben mio (Il Trovatore)
- Verdi, Giuseppe – La Traviata > 'Libiamo ne' lieti calici', from La Traviata
- Verdi, Giuseppe – Quando le sere al placido (Luisa Miller, Giuseppe Verdi)
- Verdi, Giuseppe – Rigoletto > 'Questa o quella…', from Rigoletto
- de Curtis, Ernesto – Tu ca nun chiagne
4.7 of 5
Extraordinary! It is rare to hear beautiful operatic voices in such an an intimate and opulent setting The dinner afterwards is at a top notch restaurant, great food and good service. We LOVED this event!
wonderful music, good dinner, however the meatballs were not hot
Amazing performance. Show was great. Mini tour of the princesses palace was given and dinner was excellent. Would do again.