Opera Dinner: Dining During an Opera Interlude
Rome, Palazzo Pamphili — Innocenzo X Hall
About the Event
With a program featuring the great Tosca, Rigoletto, La Bohème, Pagliacci, La Bohème, La Sonnambula and La Traviata by Verdi, Puccini, Bellini and Leoncavallo, this opera concert at Rome's beloved Palazzo Pamphili is sure to set you to return for more.
Treat yourself to a wonderful and romantic experience: a candlelight dinner in a musical atmosphere that only Italian opera can offer. This limited and exclusive event will take place in the Innocenzo X Room of the Pamphilj Palace, from where you can enjoy a magnificent view of Piazza Navona.
An elegant venue where you can sit at your reserved seat and enjoy the best of Italian cuisine, accompanied by a selection of fine wines. The musical programme, consisting of opera arias and duets, takes place both before the meal and during the serving of the dishes, with a final surprise at the end.
Entry to the event is allowed from 30 minutes before the event starts. The aperitivo will be served at the beginning of the event, after the beginning no admission will be allowed and no refund is possible.
Please inform us in case of food allergies directly after ordering. We must receive this information no later than 2 days before the event.
- Leoncavallo, Ruggero – Mattinata
- Puccini, Giacomo – Tosca – 'E lucevan le stelle', from Tosca
- Puccini, Giacomo – 'O mio bambino caro', from Gianni Schicchi
- Verdi, Giuseppe – Rigoletto – 'Questa o quella…', from Rigoletto
- Verdi, Giuseppe – La Vergine degli angeli (La Forza del Destino)
- Puccini, Giacomo – La Bohème – 'O soave fanciulla', from La Bohème
- Leoncavallo, Ruggero – Pagliacci – Vesti la giubba (I Pagliacci)
- Verdi, Giuseppe – 'Ah, La Paterna Mano' from Macbeth
- Puccini, Giacomo – La Bohème – 'Quando me'n vo', da La Boheme
- Verdi, Giuseppe – Un di Felice
- Bellini, Vincenzo – La Sonnambula – Ah, non credea mirarti (La Sonnambula)
- Verdi, Giuseppe – La Traviata – Libiam nei lieti calici, La Traviata
Palazzo Pamphili, Via Santa Maria dell' Anima 30, Rome, Italy — Google Maps