About the Event
Enjoy the most popular classical masterpieces at the Nymphenburg Palace in Munich.
The Nymphenburg Palace was King Louis II's place of birth and an important concert venue for Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and his sister Nannerl.
- Henry Purcell – Chaconne g‐Moll
- Henry Purcell – Orchestersuite
- Georg Friedrich Händel – Concerto grosso Op.6 Nr.10
- Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach – Sinfonia G‐Dur
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart – Cembalokonzert D‐Dur
- Joseph Haydn – Konzert für Violine G‐Dur
4.0 of 5
Michael G, USA
A very good prechristmas concert at the Schloss Nymphenburg, featuring Vivaldi’s the Four Seasons by the Residenz Solisten featuring the young Italian violinist Paolo Tagliamento. The second Act featured works by Corelli, Schubert, and Haydn. The concert hall is a bit off the beaten path, so plan a post concert taxi or uber. It’s several blocks of the palace grounds to the nearest teams.