About the Event
Delight in some of the most popular Viennese compositions by Mozart, Schubert, and the Strauss dynasty in wonderful venues in Vienna.
The Vienna Supreme Orchestra and its soloists offer you an evening filled with elegant waltzes, invigorating polkas, and romantic opera arias and duets. A musical firework that leaves you with an unforgettable memory of the musical metropolis of Vienna.
Built in the second half of the 19th century, the Palais Eschenbach captivates with its clear style of Palladian Classicism. Situated at the famous Ringstrasse, this monument provides the perfect backdrop for an uplifting concert experience.
- Strauss, Johann – Die Fledermaus
- Strauss, Johann (Son) – Wo die Zitronen blühen
- unknown composer – The Sound of Music
- Offenbach, Jacques – Fantasy
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus – Die schönsten Melodien aus die Zauberflöte
- Strauss, Johann (Son) – „An der schönen blauen Donau“ – Walzer
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus – Türkischer Marsch
- Strauss, Johann – Radetzky March, op. 228
|Orchestra:||Vienna Supreme Orchester|