About the Event
In Venice's prestigious Teatro La Fenice, hear celebrated violinist Isabelle Faust and famous violist Antoine Tamestit in a captivating performance of works by Mozart, Kurtág, De Sainte Colombe and Martinu.
- Sainte‐Colombe, Monsieur de – Concerto XLI Le retour
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus – Duo in sol maggiore K423
- Kurtág, György – 2 Duo Szigorouan
- Kurtág, György – Ligatura
- Martinů, Bohuslav – 3 Madrigali
- Sainte‐Colombe, Monsieur de – Concerto III Le tendre
- Kurtág, György – Vie silencieuse
- Kurtág, György – Eine Blume
- Sainte‐Colombe, Monsieur de – Concerto XLIV Tombeau Les Regrets
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus – Duo in si bemolle maggiore K424
|Violin:|| Faust, Isabelle |
German born violinist Isabelle Faust is a highly sought‐after performer with an extensive repertoire of both solo and chamber music. She has been developing her exciting musical style since beginning her studies at age 5, and discovered a particular love for chamber music, having founded her first string quartet at the tender age of 11. Ms. Faust continues to seek a dialogue and exchange of musical ideas, in performances of all types, and it is the result of these musical dialogues which create her unforgettable concerts. Isabelle Faust performs on a Stradivarius violin from 1704, known as the 'Sleeping Beauty Violin.'