Interpreti Veneziani: Vivaldi in Venice
Chiesa di San Vidal, Venice - Main Hall
Experts since 2002
60.000+ yearly performances worldwide
More than 500 prestigious venues
Exclusive offers and pre-sales
Fast & Secure Booking
- Ian H, United Kingdom, October 28 2019
- A vibrant and musically fine performance. The ensemble was excellent with the group responding and moving as one. The soloists were very fine players but virtuosity never took over from musicality. Clearly informed baroque performance practice. We have seen the group several times and it is always a joy.
- Iveta H, Slovakia, October 12 2019
- Great performance i enjoyed it very much. We have seen it last year and wanted to see it again
- Leena B, Finland, September 25 2019
- Excellent tight ensemble! Excellent bass and cello! Very good soloists, encore soloists superb! @
- Frederic R, France, September 17 2019
- Amazing !
- Judith S, Canada, September 13 2019
- Truly wonderful! Made our last night in Venice very special!
- Richard I, United Kingdom, September 02 2019
- Thelma S, USA, July 06 2019
- Music and Venue great, but the temperature was very hot with little air circulation
- Paul A, Belgium, July 05 2019
- Maybe one piece of Bach
- Lina L, Colombia, June 26 2019
- Every interpretation was marvellous, we really enjoyed it. The passion that the group plays with is amazing
- Sharon B, South Africa, May 06 2019
- Wonderful recitals, the musicians were passionate about their playing and the venue was great.
- Jaesung C, South Korea, April 09 2019
- very amazing performance!!
- Tony A, United Kingdom, March 16 2019
- Thoroughly enjoyed the evening the music was wonderful played by very talented musicians.
- Michael P, Canada, December 31 2018
- This is a stunning display of the exceptional skills of masters of the violin and the final Carmen Fantasia a world class show stopper.
- Deborah d H, USA, November 29 2018
- Lovely concert
- John S, United Kingdom, October 23 2018
- one of the best experiences of my life, I cannot descibe it better,
- Christine K, United Kingdom, October 21 2018
- Peter M, United Kingdom, October 16 2018
- Great performance. Lovely interpretation. Beautiful surroundings. Good value. show more
About the Event
The Interpreti Veneziani offer classical music in splendid ancient venues in Venice.
The young string orchestra Interpreti Veneziani made their debut in 1987. The ensemble has since performed for more than 60.000 visitors anually from all around the world at their 'Violini a Venezia' concert series.
The orchestra has released numerous recordings and can be heard annually in concert tours in Japan, USA, Latin America and Canada on the most important concert stages of the world.
Visit to the Museum of Music:
The Museum of Music in San Maurizio’s Church (only few minutes away from the concert's venue) offers a permanent exposition of ancient instruments.
Approximate duration (min.): 90
Open every day from 9.30 am to 7.30 pm.
We suggest you to visit the museum before the concert.
- Vivaldi, Antonio Selected Works for Violin and Harpsichord
- Interpreti Veneziani (Orchestra) With youthful exuberance and Italian brio, the Interpreti Veneziani perform music by Vivaldi and other masters of the baroque: no musical ensemble captures the romance and mystery of Venice in a better way.
This string orchestra plays on prestigious original instruments and has received international acclaim from audience and critics alike for its incredibly beautiful and passionate performances.
Started more than 20 years ago, their concert season, consisting of more than 300 concerts, takes place in San Vidal Church, which was restored in the late 17th century and displays famous paintings of the Italian Renaissance and works of Vittore Carpaccio.
The brilliant programs, performed in harmony with the unforgettable atmosphere of the church and the city, create a unity between music and art: the quintessence of Venice!